wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
NorthCardiffBlue wrote:
skiprat wrote:Cardiff v Leeds 27000 this season.all the excuses forgotten for this match

There seems to be this idea that people need an excuse to not attend the football. And then even when people do give reasons for not going half the time they're not good enough.
If you feel that because you like attending more games than some people it makes you the better fan, that's fine and to be fair in a sense you are a better fan as you're more dedicated and help support the club more. But the idea that people who only see a handful of matches a season need a good excuse or shouldn't be classed as real fans is silly. There's always complaints about our attendance on here and then when we get a big crowd people complain about them being plastics/glory supporters/cheap skates when there's discounts. It's baffling :?

Agree with you ,nearly 20k a match is brilliant average and makes us the no 1 surported club side in wales

Wez, I noticed you don't make these same comments on Vince Alms Fb when Vince calls for more support ?

All I have done is put out the latest Championship average home supports, not my fault we are not in the Top 10, even though our team has never been lower than 3rd in the Championshio.

I don't reply on Vince coz i can't be bothered to anymore,we are the top surported club in Wales ypu moaned ladt year saying that only 12h were actually turning up and now you're moaning when according to you another 8 k are turning up week in week out and you're m9qny from 20 thousand miles away :lol:

We averaged on paper about 16,000 with about 13,500 actually turning up, we now average on paper just under 20,000 with about 17,500 actually turning up, but this season with away Support coming has nearly doubled to about 2,500.
I agree an increase , but we have been Top 2 of the Championship for nearly three months, a dream come true.

If you were honest you would like/ expect us to be in the Top of home supports in the Championship, because I would and so would our club, Neil Warnock and Vince Alm :thumbright: :bluebird:

Warnock is the one asking continually for bigger crowds.

I don't agree with you, I think that most people this year turn up or if they dont give there ticket for someone to use,the stadium is much fuller this year

Wrong Wez, I know for a fact quite a lot don't come to every home game & night games, many families stay away unless of course its Leeds home.
The stadium is much fuller this year, because crowds are up :lol: :thumbright: :bluebird:

how do you know for a fact ? you said this before on season tickets and you ended up given me 10 pound :lol: you are trying to tell me nearly 2.5k season ticket holders dont turn up for every match this season? what you doing counting them whilst suning yourself watching the game on ifollow :lol:

Wez, as if I can tell you who from the ticket office tells me :lol:

We guessed on how many would be sold and you beat me, fair and square :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright:

I actually get the games streamed in my local and not been in the sun for about 6 months :lol: Your sounding jealous :lol: :lol:

jealous of not being in the sun but i would miss the games too much :lol: