A forum for all things Cardiff City

" The Competion Needs to Go "

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Tuesday night’s Checkatrade attendances (season average in brackets):

Charlton - 1,307 (11,521)
Bradford - 931 (20,188)
Newport - 540 (3,413)
Stevenage - 389 (2,419)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " The Competion Needs to Go "

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:44 pm

What the fans are saying

The EFL seem not to be listening. They have destroyed what was once a good competition-Sherpa Van,Johnstones Paints,Autoglass Trophy-etc over the years. The EFL haven't a clue what the fans want,and attendances prove that. What is needed is a British and Irish Cup instead,invite lower tier Scottish clubs,also clubs from both sides of the Irish border,and League Of Wales teams too. What we don't want are Premier League second or third teams. When will the EFL wake up? If I ran Checkatrade,I'd pull the sponsorship.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 pm

EFL have ruined the tournament. They have started to ruin the League cup as well with this seeding nonsense and making draws abroad.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Glad our club declined the offer to put our development squad in that competition.

Should only be League One and League Two clubs, it’s a competition for them.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Glad our club declined the offer to put our development squad in that competition.

Should only be League One and League Two clubs, it’s a competition for them.

fully agree...no matter how bad your team happen to be your still proud of your club..i always was in the lower leagues, having to play some youth team or reserve team is demeaning....so pleased we are no longer down there having to stomach prem club fans taking the pee because their third team beat us.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:26 pm

A British cup sounds excellent.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Grimsby Town v Sunderland
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.