Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Deji Oshilaja '

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:01 am

Charlton Athletic reported to be monitoring AFC Wimbledon and ex Cardiff City defender - Kent Live

Thursday 9th November 2017

Charlton Athletic manager Karl Robinson is reported to be eyeing up one of the AFC Wimbledon's bright stars.

Dons' defender Deji Oshilaja is reported to have interested the Addicks boss, who has been busy this week fending off questions about the clubs being paired together in the FA Cup second round.

Oshilaja joined Wimbldeon this year having previously played for them on loan when he was contracted to Cardiff City.

It seems a surprising revelation that Charlton are interested given the riches they have at their disposal in defence but Robinson will no doubt already be keeping tabs on those he might be able to bring in during the January transfer window although a striker is understood to be his main priority.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Deji Oshilaja '

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:07 am

Not Charlton? I hope we have a sell on clause. Not putting one on for Bale is still the biggest mistake Tan ever made.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 am

maccydee wrote:Not Charlton? I hope we have a sell on clause. Not putting one on for Bale is still the biggest mistake Tan ever made.

Plus not buying Messi when he was a kid ,

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:32 am

NIBluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:Not Charlton? I hope we have a sell on clause. Not putting one on for Bale is still the biggest mistake Tan ever made.

Plus not buying Messi when he was a kid ,

He was always In Barcelona’s set up mate.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Bale?

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:51 pm

dogfound wrote:

Bale?

I think he’s lost the plot. Probably caused by his obsession for Ledley!

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:34 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Bale?

right.. :lol:
i thought i was missing some sort of joke or something

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Bale?

No there was once a genuine post on this message board about us having a sell on clause for Bale. Can’t remember who from.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:35 am

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Bale?

No there was once a genuine post on this message board about us having a sell on clause for Bale. Can’t remember who from.

And wasn't that 'some sort of joke or something'?

In fact one of the longest running jokes on all Cardiff messageboards - the fantasy that the one that got away once played for us?