Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TNT

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:39 am

I have noticed that you have asked for and recieved Dato Chans email address via an earlier post. Now i do not know what your intentions are and for all we know they could be in favour of our beloved club, but and this is a big but only Annis claims he knows who you are, personally i am not sure if giving you Dato Chans email address is the correct thing to do at present. Simply because we do not know who you are , what are your intentions why do you need to contact the said individual, are you linked to another football club, are you linked with Cardiff City FC. The person who gave you the email address should know better, this whole issue has nothing to do with anyone except CCFC management and the Malay businessmen. Why o why do people feel the need to involve themselves in matters that do not concern them. What ever happens will happen and there ain`t nothing any supporter can do about it. I ask TNT before you feel the need to contact the said person please explain who you are and what are your intentions before you contact the person everyone who is envolved with CCFC is praying will get us out of our current situation.

Re: FAO TNT

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:42 am

Richey, as I said on the other thread, at the end of the day, whatever TNT says to the Malaysians will be received one of 2 ways. If its a pack of unsubstantiated lies, then his comments will be ignored and the deal will carry on (or not) as it would have otherwise. If they are substantiated claims, which many of us believe to be the case, shouldn't our anger be vented at the perpetrator, Ridsdale, rather than someone who merely documents those concerns? I'm quite sure the Malaysains have their concerns anyway, but I honestly think Ridadale is beginning to lose it, especially given yesterdays couple of escapades. A growing number of our supporters are wising up to his lies and deceit and he doesn't like it one bit. That's not TNT's fault, but Peter Ridsdale's.

Edit: In truth, it will have minimal effect at most because his comments will either be ignored, or the Malaysians are fully aware of any issues with Peter anyway. The real issue is why there is such a stench about Ridsale in the first place, not someone documenting them.
Last edited by saladthedragon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 am

That may be, but people getting involved may ahrm the situation even more. That is my concern.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 am

Look tnt is someone who i believe use to post on the other site someone that didnt like pr say no more

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:50 am

richyevs wrote:That may be, but people getting involved may ahrm the situation even more. That is my concern.

Totally agree with you, it can't in any way help to meddle in things we don't understand.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 am

Good Morning,

The Supporter who emailed it to myself would make no difference as it was just a quick route to obtain the email address. If you recall Peter Ridsdale placed it under his TG Official statement several weeks ago to which I had saved it anyway onto a different computer which of this week is not at my disposal.

As for your questions, it's a free world business, and for all you know I may not even want to discuss football clubs with TG.

These Malaysians simply would not be affected in any shape or form by emails from football supporters in the event of whiching to purchase a football club for milions of pounds in any eventful transaction. So you certaintly do have nothing to fear on that front.

The takeover/non takeover will simply be down to the core if one, After Due Dilligance they see said fit viable Company to purchase, secondly if the owners/shareholders and Chairman have been open and honest with said purchasing party.

It's my understanding that the Malay party have not deemed this to be the case , this will in probability result in a couple of scenerios. One being that they simply say thanks but no thanks, secondly they attempt a hostile takeover with a far bigger reduction offer to shareholders in return for " saving" the Company from it's possible insolvent position that it has been led to.

After consideration to last nights events where as Peter had some of my forum postings removed from here on request and that we are not allowed to mention the said subject ( to which I think I may well Blog- to avoid such free speach intrusion) do you feel that the situation has much clarity to anyone to actually whats going on at your football club.

Why do I care you may ask, it's rather simple, firstly I care about the game in general and have seen first hand the traits/actions of your Chairman at previous football Clubs which have both ended up in financial difficulty, the same " mortgage the future system " has again now been applied at your football club. Last night's not allowed to discuss postings clearly showed a " not fit enough" to run a small Company , let alone a large Company too.

What I do I think personally? Your Chairman is on his last stand and at the point of another very big gamble at your expense.

I dont feel you will get the so called Malay investment, and the situation is" Premiership or bust" because if you do not make the Premiership this season , thats it and remember not always is it easy to solve Administration either, sometimes only liquidation is the only way forward.

Others maintain that if the Malay investment does not appear or be committed in the first/second week of Jan 2010, Peter will have to hold a fire sale of players (at least half) just to maintain the balance to the end of the season.

I for you hope all goes well and the gamble pays off and you make the Premiership.

As for actually emailing TG, as it causes you concern I will refrain from doing so, notthat it would make any difference anyway.

Happy New Year.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

Thats a long winded version of what I said earlier. He's put all his eggs in a Malaysian basket and if they deem the eggs past their sell by date then our club is well and truly fugged. These are very shrewd businessmen and yes they probably want in on Cardiff City Football club and it will be on their terms i.e a last minute takeover as we are about to go into administration. As for gambling on us getting promoted this season very doubtful considering Dave Jones record statistical and otherwise.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 am

Thats some good points lads.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 am

I agree with everything that you post there Mr TNT - well said.

I think we are in the midst of Ridsdales last stand as Chairman of our club. Hopefully, we can then move on, seek new investment and secure our future with a new manager as well.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 am

richyevs wrote:I have noticed that you have asked for and recieved Dato Chans email address via an earlier post. Now i do not know what your intentions are and for all we know they could be in favour of our beloved club, but and this is a big but only Annis claims he knows who you are, personally i am not sure if giving you Dato Chans email address is the correct thing to do at present. Simply because we do not know who you are , what are your intentions why do you need to contact the said individual, are you linked to another football club, are you linked with Cardiff City FC. The person who gave you the email address should know better, this whole issue has nothing to do with anyone except CCFC management and the Malay businessmen. Why o why do people feel the need to involve themselves in matters that do not concern them. What ever happens will happen and there ain`t nothing any supporter can do about it. I ask TNT before you feel the need to contact the said person please explain who you are and what are your intentions before you contact the person everyone who is envolved with CCFC is praying will get us out of our current situation.

I dont claim to know him, he claims to know me ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 am

I thought you said you'd met him again recently? There was a thread talking about your nightclubs in bradford or somewhere?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

TNT I thank you for your positive responce and it is obvious that you are a very in the know clued up person who knows more than probably anyone who posts on this MB. Please view it from my side i enjoy reading your valued posts although it makes me a more worried fan unfortunately. I think we would all be much more at ease if we knew who you were and why you have decided to start posting on this MB particually topics involving Peter Risdale and the the proposed takeover. At first i thought of you as a know it all who enjoys sticking his nose in, although i have to admit following your last post i have certainly changed my oppinon of you. Annis`s MB is a blessing in disguise for us as it provides us with information we all desperately need, you have also given us valuable information via this MB which most posters welcome, however i feel that you know more than you are telling us and would appreciate two simple things 1. who are you ? 2. What is really going on with this proposed investment. Regards Richyevs

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:56 am

Sorry Annis, i thought i read that you two new each other from your Bradford nightclub days or something along those lines.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 am

richyevs wrote:Sorry Annis, i thought i read that you two new each other from your Bradford nightclub days or something along those lines.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=529&p=3623#p3548

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 pm

WelshGaz wrote:
richyevs wrote:Sorry Annis, i thought i read that you two new each other from your Bradford nightclub days or something along those lines.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=529&p=3623#p3548

WelshgGaz,

Yes he was reminding me of My days up North and I met so many people, I was 16 yrs old at the time and I was being polite and trying to rem him, but He still hasnt given me his name.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:35 pm

If the Malaysians want our club they will get it as cheap as possible. They have the bucks so will pull the strings. They will wait for when it suits them, even if that means going into admin.

My opinion is that I dont think they will let us go into admin. Our team will get depleted if that happens putting us back a few years and I dont think The Malaysians will want us fans blaming them for that.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

I am quite sure the malaysians don't give two shits about our fans

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 pm

richyevs wrote:TNT I thank you for your positive responce and it is obvious that you are a very in the know clued up person who knows more than probably anyone who posts on this MB. Please view it from my side i enjoy reading your valued posts although it makes me a more worried fan unfortunately. I think we would all be much more at ease if we knew who you were and why you have decided to start posting on this MB particually topics involving Peter Risdale and the the proposed takeover. At first i thought of you as a know it all who enjoys sticking his nose in, although i have to admit following your last post i have certainly changed my oppinon of you. Annis`s MB is a blessing in disguise for us as it provides us with information we all desperately need, you have also given us valuable information via this MB which most posters welcome, however i feel that you know more than you are telling us and would appreciate two simple things 1. who are you ? 2. What is really going on with this proposed investment. Regards Richyevs

He doesn't know as much as me.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:31 pm

I find it strange that people would rather believe an anonymous poster with a personal agenda just because what he says reinforces their own prejudices.