Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Soldiers and Veterans banned from supporters bus

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 am

Soldiers and Veterans banned from supporters bus

Guess which club

Saltmarket Celtic Supporters club in Glasgow have banned serving and ex military personnel from their supporters club and buses. Reason, they hate the “Brits”.

Re: Soldiers and Veterans banned from supporters bus

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:17 am

its a massive problem for Celtic Football Club or indeed any Football Club when a section of its fans decide to try and make Football political....

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Jock wrote:Guess which club

Saltmarket Celtic Supporters club in Glasgow have banned serving and ex military personnel from their supporters club and buses. Reason, they hate the “Brits”.

an Utter Disgrace :evil:

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Jock wrote:Soldiers and Veterans banned from supporters bus

Guess which club

Lets be honest about this. They have a history of doing this. Clearly they hate soldiers and the freedom that they paid with with their lives to allow them to do this.

They are a scumbag club with scumbag IRA supporters

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:46 pm

I find it quite laughable and pathetic of them really and as an ex soldier I should be saying this is a breach of my right to travel and to be treated equally......But I am not that fluffy so they can ram it up their arse the shitty little club that they are playing in a shitty league. 3/4 quarters of the idiots have probably not even been part of the troubles just sat back in their chairs drinking their shit jock lager being keyboard warriors.

Rant over....Now f**k Off Celtic and take that Porridge munching dodgy racist b*stard Malky with you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I find it quite laughable and pathetic of them really and as an ex soldier I should be saying this is a breach of my right to travel and to be treated equally......But I am not that fluffy so they can ram it up their arse the shitty little club that they are playing in a shitty league. 3/4 quarters of the idiots have probably not even been part of the troubles just sat back in their chairs drinking their shit jock lager being keyboard warriors.

Rant over....Now f**k Off Celtic and take that Porridge munching dodgy racist b*stard Malky with you!

fair play..top rant..and i agree 100% .
have to say.. i doubt any service men or ex service men would have been seen dead with these beans on shirt people in the first place.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:I find it quite laughable and pathetic of them really and as an ex soldier I should be saying this is a breach of my right to travel and to be treated equally......But I am not that fluffy so they can ram it up their arse the shitty little club that they are playing in a shitty league. 3/4 quarters of the idiots have probably not even been part of the troubles just sat back in their chairs drinking their shit jock lager being keyboard warriors.

have to say.. i doubt any service men or ex service men would have been seen dead with these beans on shirt people in the first place.

The tragic thing plenty of Celtic fans have fought and died for this country, the clowns doing this are armchair Provos who couldn’t point to Ireland on a map.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Jock wrote:
dogfound wrote:

The tragic thing plenty of Celtic fans have fought and died for this country, the clowns doing this are armchair Provos who couldn’t point to Ireland on a map.

yes i am aware.
i was getting at that particular supporters group...allthough it feels like this extreme anti britishness amongst Celtic fans is on the increase.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
Jock wrote:
dogfound wrote:

yes i am aware.
i was getting at that particular supporters group...allthough it feels like this extreme anti britishness amongst Celtic fans is on the increase.

It’s down to the Green Brigade and their Plastic Paddywhackery, real Irish People hold them in contempt.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:11 am

dogfound wrote:

I know loads of ex and current servicemen Jocks who support Celtic. One guy in particular is not shy about his ex Forces status and he gets a bit of shit but on the whole more positive. It’s all minorities.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 am

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I know loads of ex and current servicemen Jocks who support Celtic. One guy in particular is not shy about his ex Forces status and he gets a bit of shit but on the whole more positive. It’s all minorities.

It is not a minority at Celtic Park. Try wearing a poppy at one of their games.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Jock wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

It is not a minority at Celtic Park. Try wearing a poppy at one of their games.

Fair enough but I don’t see widespread bile on his page or the sites he posts on. Even at Celtic Park there’s one group of morons who stand out as worse than most.