Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

State de France

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Conte reversal ( excuse spelling ) but north Wales lads bellends

Re: State de France

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Considering how you spelt controversial on a forum with spell check, I'd consider that a compliment if I was a 'north wales lad'. What a plonker :clap:

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 pm

No spell check involved . and had a few beers . not good at spelling but probably got a lot more money than u . JONNY WILLIAMS ALWAYS GIVES THE BALL AWAY . can't speak properly

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:23 pm

North wales lads that is

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 pm

When someone can decode what he's trying to say let me know.
From what I heard from my friend who travelled it was very good natured behaviour between the Welsh fans, he hasn't heard of any trouble at all and was drinking and chatting with French fans before and after the match. So not quite sure what's got you wound up

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 am

NorthCardiffBlue wrote:When someone can decode what he's trying to say let me know.
From what I heard from my friend who travelled it was very good natured behaviour between the Welsh fans, he hasn't heard of any trouble at all and was drinking and chatting with French fans before and after the match. So not quite sure what's got you wound up

There’s some real clowns on here mate but at least he’s got lots of money!
:lol:

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:51 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
NorthCardiffBlue wrote:When someone can decode what he's trying to say let me know.

There’s some real clowns on here mate but at least he’s got lots of money!
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:48 pm

State de France. Incredible. Winner of this month's forum Voldermort competition for terrible spells. At leest hees got lodes ov munee.