Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Welsh commentators bigging up france

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 pm

It don't take a genius to know that france are abetter side than us but I wish our to boring commentators wouldn't keep going on about it

Re: Our Welsh commentators bigging up france

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:34 pm

I think to be fair to them they are seeing a team with quality play good football, I know it's a friendly but it's like watching a team of champions league players against a championship relegation team. It also points out how silly the Fifa rankings are to think we ever a top 10 side. We are playing against a top 10 side tonigh

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 pm

They looked very good. Without even getting out of first gear.

The few times they turned it on they really opened us up.

Best side (and squad) in Europe in my opinion. Germany not too far behind.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:09 am

bluebird04 wrote:I think to be fair to them they are seeing a team with quality play good football, I know it's a friendly but it's like watching a team of champions league players against a championship relegation team. It also points out how silly the Fifa rankings are to think we ever a top 10 side. We are playing against a top 10 side tonigh

Totally agree with what you say but our to boring commentators sometimes are harping about crap right through the game rob Philips is ok when he's got the right bloke next to him I agree france are a fantastic side got to be one of the contenders to get to the World Cup final

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm afraid all the so called "commentators" and "pundits" on Radio Wales are excruciatingly awful. It's got so bad now I prefer to listen to City games on the radio with the sound off!

Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:35 pm

City Slicker wrote:I'm afraid all the so called "commentators" and "pundits" on Radio Wales are excruciatingly awful. It's got so bad now I prefer to listen to City games on the radio with the sound off!

How can you listen to a radio with the sound off?