Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pundits

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Itv has that great Welshman and sister in law shagger Ryland Giģgs fornicatimg over how good england can be and should be and we get Jack Collinson sounding like Dick Van Dyke saying what we should be doimg. I guess money talks amd ITV have better lokking women Ryland

Re: Pundits

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:23 am

Says a lot about Giggs that he would rather watch and talk about every England International than watch Wales play. And some people actually want him to manage us one day :lol: . The guy is a scumbag, a cheat, a weasel and a liar who I hope never manages us.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:23 am

Apart from Ginge, the commentators were are an embarrassment last night, Collinson was like a village idiot. Surely BBC Wales can do better than that as it was piss poor beyond belief.

I watched the England game too and especially given the current environment, just how the politically correct tax payer funded BBC give creepy super-injunction sister-in-law shagger Giggs airtime is very peculiar.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 am

Before the game, BBC Wales had Nathan Blake on the pitch - he normally talks a good game - but then they did not use him again for the rest of the programme.

Pundits are usually a waste of space. My favourite was Toshack before he became Wales manager as he usually told it like it was, and Craig Bellamy has impressed me too. People like Robbie Savage just talk a load of bollocks on phone in shows to get people to phone in.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:52 am

I always watch football on tv with the sound off. Never listen to the pundits.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:02 am

Bbc Wales had about
8 people commentating inc pundits in paris what a waste of money! And as anyone noticed the sudden proliferation of women pundits when its a mens team playing? :roll:

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:39 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Itv has that great Welshman and sister in law shagger Ryland Giģgs fornicatimg over how good england can be and should be and we get Jack Collinson sounding like Dick Van Dyke saying what we should be doimg. I guess money talks amd ITV have better lokking women Ryland

Women pundits are shocking, I'm not being sexist, but I've yet to see one that sounds like she understands the game ?

They were all rubbish, I switched it off as soon as it ended !!!

Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Bluebina wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:Itv has that great Welshman and sister in law shagger Ryland Giģgs fornicatimg over how good england can be and should be and we get Jack Collinson sounding like Dick Van Dyke saying what we should be doimg. I guess money talks amd ITV have better lokking women Ryland

Women pundits are shocking, I'm not being sexist, but I've yet to see one that sounds like she understands the game ?

Women in right places no problem but as pundits for mens rugby / football? tv just pandering to feminist lobby!

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Women in right places no problem but as pundits for mens rugby / football? tv just pandering to feminist lobby!

Totaly agree Allan

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:28 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Totaly agree Allan

Slight of topic but the woman complaining about fa is unhappy because her fellow England players havnt supported her in her fight for recognition over Samson saga . :o

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm

My favourite pundit my miles is Danny Murphy.

He comes across as having no ego or personal bias as is vert knowledgable and articulate about the game.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Bluebina wrote:

The only female sports presenter who I like and seems to understand the game is Kelly Cates who presents the debate show, and is the lead presenter sometimes for Championship games. Sky's female presenters are miles ahead of BBC and ITV's female presenters and pundits its not even funny. But in general I agree with what you're saying.