RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:38 am

RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

11/11/17

Glasgow Rangers have provided an update on their pursuit of a new manager following the sacking of Pedro Caixinha, with an announcement on their new boss unlikely before the end of next week.

The Scottish Premiership outfit have released a statement this evening, which reads: "The club confirms that since the departure of Pedro Caixinha it has received numerous applications for the now vacant position and is anticipating further applications by the end of next week.

"The Club will then consider all viable options available to it. At this time the Club has not interviewed any candidate and will take its time to ensure that the best possible decision is made."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

Postby Jock » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

11/11/17

Glasgow Rangers have provided an update on their pursuit of a new manager following the sacking of Pedro Caixinha, with an announcement on their new boss unlikely before the end of next week.

The Scottish Premiership outfit have released a statement this evening, which reads: "The club confirms that since the departure of Pedro Caixinha it has received numerous applications for the now vacant position and is anticipating further applications by the end of next week.

"The Club will then consider all viable options available to it. At this time the Club has not interviewed any candidate and will take its time to ensure that the best possible decision is made."

I hear Neil Warnock has applied :(
Jock

Re: RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

Postby norms76 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:RANGERS MANAGER UPDATE

11/11/17

I hear Neil Warnock has applied :(

:lol: :lol:
norms76

Return to General Chat