£35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:40 am

Arsenal are lining up a £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer to replace Alexis Sanchez at the Emirates (Mail)
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 95111
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

£35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby cardiffblue74 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:16 pm

I thought Zaha was a joke when he came on loan to us as he just took it as easy money.

Hence have never respected him since and for him to be that amount of money is laughable!
cardiffblue74
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Wenger at it again :shock:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:14 pm

WENGER WANTS WILFRIED?



13/11/17


Arsene Wenger has reportedly earmarked Wilfried Zaha as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal.

The Daily Mail reports that Wenger is ready to launch a £35m bid to bring the Crystal Palace winger to the Emirates.

If successful, it’s a move that would almost certainly sealed Sanchez’s exit from the Gunners, with Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain linked with the Chile international.
Attachments
1FgxbRUSSLSuBeuj9Jy1_zaha.JPG
1FgxbRUSSLSuBeuj9Jy1_zaha.JPG (97.67 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 95111
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby davids » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:20 pm

If he plays like he did for us when he came on loan that's about £34,999,999 too much.
davids
 
Posts: 5906
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:25 pm

davids wrote:If he plays like he did for us when he came on loan that's about £34,999,999 too much.


Very True David :lol: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 95111
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:10 pm

This doesn't surprise me, I mean Liverpool paid 45m for the OX, so to see Arsenal pay 35m for Zaha isn't a surprise. As Roy Keane said Average players are going for big money these days. 2-3 years ago Zaha would be worth 15m.
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby phildavies » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 am

To replace Sanchez? That’s like buying Gavin Rae to replace Pirlo :lol:
city till i die.............................................

Kadeem He don't like it rock the canton rock the canton
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby northernbluebird » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:31 am

putting aside his rotten loan spell here, he seems to be a high maintenance player that needs to be the star of the team he is playing in.

i think he's found his club at palace.
northernbluebird
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby DandoCCFC » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 pm

I thought he done alright for us but it was the Palace game that done it for me.. didn't respond to us asking to do the ayatollah and applauded the Palace fans during the game whilst going to take a corner DURING the game.

He will never make it anywhere else.. he has too much sentimental value at Palace and won't perform for anyone else.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
User avatar
DandoCCFC
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am
Location: Tredegar <O>

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:28 pm

phildavies wrote:To replace Sanchez? That’s like buying Gavin Rae to replace Pirlo :lol:


Leave Gavin Rae alone :old:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby davids » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:47 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
phildavies wrote:To replace Sanchez? That’s like buying Gavin Rae to replace Pirlo :lol:


Leave Gavin Rae alone :old:


:thumbup:

More like buying Pirlo to replace Gavin Rae!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
davids
 
Posts: 5906
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:24 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I thought he done alright for us but it was the Palace game that done it for me.. didn't respond to us asking to do the ayatollah and applauded the Palace fans during the game whilst going to take a corner DURING the game.

He will never make it anywhere else.. he has too much sentimental value at Palace and won't perform for anyone else.



i thought he did ok too..spoke to a number of away fans that thought him our best player...
as for the ayatollah against Palace...was never going to happen and will never understand our fans lining up players over it..
dogfound
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm

davids wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
phildavies wrote:To replace Sanchez? That’s like buying Gavin Rae to replace Pirlo :lol:


Leave Gavin Rae alone :old:


:thumbup:

More like buying Pirlo to replace Gavin Rae!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF GAVIN RAE'
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm

dogfound wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I thought he done alright for us but it was the Palace game that done it for me.. didn't respond to us asking to do the ayatollah and applauded the Palace fans during the game whilst going to take a corner DURING the game.

He will never make it anywhere else.. he has too much sentimental value at Palace and won't perform for anyone else.



i thought he did ok too..spoke to a number of away fans that thought him our best player...
as for the ayatollah against Palace...was never going to happen and will never understand our fans lining up players over it..


If he doesn't want to do it so be it but then show the respect he did for Palace at our own ground for me he was never going to get plaudits.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
User avatar
DandoCCFC
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am
Location: Tredegar <O>

Re: £35m Wilfried Zaha transfer

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:30 pm

phildavies wrote:To replace Sanchez? That’s like buying Gavin Rae to replace Pirlo :lol:


;)
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 14438
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Dobbin, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Lord of the Manor, nick_strin, Norman146, Pencoed, Sam_89 and 162 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.