Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky Mackay should be handed an opportunity to manage

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:

So because you and a few others say I can't support Malky and like him, I should not?
And because I don't like Tan and you do and some others in this topic back him, I should?

Surely that is stopping freedom of opinion/believe and your acting like a dictator?

If you had read the thread properly this topic was more tongue in cheek and light hearted until you tried to dictate.

But seen as you've changed the tone of it, I wont be told by you or anyone else on how I view my feelings and opinion :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis freedom of speech works both ways not just in your direction. You have given an opinion so those who disagree have the right to express the counter argument. That is not trying to dictate to you, it's simply expressing an opinion you are wrong, of which I am one.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:08 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So because you and a few others say I can't support Malky and like him, I should not?
And because I don't like Tan and you do and some others in this topic back him, I should?

Surely that is stopping freedom of opinion/believe and your acting like a dictator?

If you had read the thread properly this topic was more tongue in cheek and light hearted until you tried to dictate.

But seen as you've changed the tone of it, I wont be told by you or anyone else on how I view my feelings and opinion :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis freedom of speech works both ways not just in your direction. You have given an opinion so those who disagree have the right to express the counter argument. That is not trying to dictate to you, it's simply expressing an opinion you are wrong, of which I am one.

Tony,

I accept Malky has his fans who like and dislike him :thumbright:
Same with Tan.
I can't change their views and they won't change mine, but I am allowed to continue praising Malky when his name comes up :thumbright:
Like I am allowed to never forgive Tan :thumbright:

And it's up to me how I feel and many say move on or stop having ago at Tan, that is dictating is it not by the usual suspects?

Also I put something out from the media and the usual suspects attacked Malky, but if I say anything about Tan I am not allowed :lol:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tony,

Same with Tan.
I can't change their views and they won't change mine, but I am allowed to continue praising Malky when his name comes up :thumbright:

And it's up to me how I feel and many say move on or stop having ago at Tan, that is dictating is it not by the usual suspects?

Also I put something out from the media and the usual suspects attacked Malky, but if I say anything about Tan I am not allowed :lol:

Move on Annis,time to forgive tan he's keeping you're club afloat

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:43 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tony,

Same with Tan.

Move on Annis,time to forgive tan he's keeping you're club afloat

See Tony, one of the usual suspects acting like Tan trying to Dictate and saying move on. Its up to a person themselves on what they feel and say. Not others to tell them :thumbright: :thumbright:

Was told to move on regarding the despicable Red, I never and I feel proud I never and can hold my head up :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tony,

Same with Tan.

This is where I get confused, everyone is given their option on Malky which is bound to happen in an article about him.

What I don't get is why Tan was even brought up :?

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't understand the comments not wanting to wish Malky well. I will always wish Malky the very best, unless some evidence is finally found that he actually did something wrong.

3 texts out of over 80,000 texts/emails/documents were found to be racist weren't they? If Malky was this racist, evil man Tan says, Kim Bo-Kyung wouldn't have signed for Malky a second time. Kim Bo-Kyung's agent was also full of praise for Malky when he joined him at Wigan.

Unfortunately, lots of people got manipulated by Tan and until any concrete evidence comes out to prove Malky did something wrong, I will continue to wish Malky well. You would think something would have been found by now, especially with the amount of money Tan has wasted desperately scraping the barrel trying to dig up anything he can on Malky.

the evidence is in that he dropped the wrongful dismissal case..for 7 million..thats what he tried to diddle my club out of 7 million...
and the fact that Tan has very much ruined his career and he does nothing...nothing?
all while big Sam who DID get a pay off for England is now taking them on for how they handled it..please wake up and smell the coffee..Tan did far worse to Malky but also must have been right.????????..otherwise no one would manage us...who wants their life ruined like honest Malky...truth is people still want the job .because most people know.

i dont understand fans that like to pretend it was the texts ..which came after he got sacked...after he had appologised and after he dropped his case...and rattle on about kim bo ..he admitted being a racist sexist homophobic after apolgising..and actually went on a rehab course..so malky admits it and your still in denial...

i really dont get how Sam gets slaughtered and called sam the scam...yet this bloke gets worshiped..

Top post ,milky cost our club millions ,should of sacked him when we got up and gone for a decent manager ,the money we spent we should of been comfortably mid table ,same old tan/club bashers try and use milky to get at them but they just look silly:lol:

Wez, a fact Malky made us many more £millions than he lost us :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tan has been costly in the way he ran our club for 7 yrs, only now are we running it a lot better :thumbright:

Plus Malky gave us success that we could only dream about :thumbright: :thumbright:

Honestly, your anti-tan bias is unreal, surely Malky and Tan go hand in hand, the promotion season etc. Malky did well getting us to the League Cup final, but honeslty look at the team we faced, but one of the best Wembley trips ever so far play. Tan and Malky both get the praise for that promotion season, cause still the club didn't have a pot to piss in with masses of debt and Tan put his own money in, to get a side capable and Malky pulled it off. So you're honeslty telling me without Tans money, Malky would have got us up?

And your second quote, so has every other owner we had including Risdale and Hamman?

Before you come out with childish quote of i'm a tan fan :laughing6: really not, just about have forgiven for the rebrand casue of the way the clubs being run at the moment.

Never said you shouldn't/should support Malky or Tan, all I'm saying is the success goes down to both, I just don't believe one can be praised without the other. You can't deny Tans done some good for all the bad.

Its a counter argument, freedom speech works both ways. As for the last comment was meant in tongue in cheek and a mess around.