Welsh Harry Kanes?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh Harry Kanes?

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Any potential welsh harry kanes about anywhere in the youth teams of any clubs or wales youth teams?

Be great if we had one for the future to go with this crop of players, an out an out clinical goalscorer would make a big difference and would make it exciting times for wales
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Welsh Harry Kanes?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Welsh Harry Kanes?

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Any potential welsh harry kanes about anywhere in the youth teams of any clubs or wales youth teams?

Be great if we had one for the future to go with this crop of players, an out an out clinical goalscorer would make a big difference and would make it exciting times for wales

Bale up top as we now have woodburn and brooks who can play wide.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Would be nice wouldn't it? we haven't had one of them for decades, hopefully maybe a guy like Tyler Roberts will one day become one of those players but I honestly don't know how much longer I can put up with Sam Vokes up front, he doesn't run the channels for a guy up front by himself, he cant shoot, he's slow and can barely hold the ball up, he only plays well in a 2 when the other guy puts a shift in.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Would be nice wouldn't it? we haven't had one of them for decades, hopefully maybe a guy like Tyler Roberts will one day become one of those players but I honestly don't know how much longer I can put up with Sam Vokes up front, he doesn't run the channels for a guy up front by himself, he cant shoot, he's slow and can barely hold the ball up, he only plays well in a 2 when the other guy puts a shift in.

I agree on vokes never rated him, wheres tyler roberts playing now is he still got a lot of potential?
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Doing very well for Walsall, they think he's to good for them and they won't be able to hold onto him come January. They want to extend his loan

Rumors that Wolves want him which really says a lot about his potential but I can't see much in that since West Brom and Wolves really aren't the best of friends
Bellamys barmy army

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:Doing very well for Walsall, they think he's to good for them and they won't be able to hold onto him come January. They want to extend his loan

Rumors that Wolves want him which really says a lot about his potential but I can't see much in that since West Brom and Wolves really aren't the best of friends

Be great for the bluebirds to sign him and have a young welsh striker like that in our ranks
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby ThomasC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:44 am

Could of won the euros with Kane upfront. As long as Coleman kept him off corner duties :laughing6: don't reckon he's have a chance of a free kick with our star man playing, so needenth worry about ball boys picking balls out of row z :thumbright: :occasion5:
ThomasC

Return to General Chat