Re: UN FECKING LUCKY....!!!!

Postby Dobbin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:58 pm

How did they cheat ?
Dobbin

Postby City in Cwmbran » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Dobbin wrote:How did they cheat ?

...derr

You watched the game in Cardiff did you? The one wherethey collapsed everytime a Taff got withinin 2 yards? And rolled around for 2 minutes? And timewasted for the world. Smoothered the game.

Remember?
City in Cwmbran

Postby Makaay » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:

...derr

You watched the game in Cardiff did you? The one wherethey collapsed everytime a Taff got withinin 2 yards? And rolled around for 2 minutes? And timewasted for the world. Smoothered the game.

Remember?

Remember bale and taylor trying to injure irish players in dublin shut up and enjoy drawing with benidorm or whatever joke team you played tonight. Bitter comments. All anyone should be speaking about tonight is the class of christian eriksen.
Makaay

Postby City in Cwmbran » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Makaay wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

...derr

Remember?

Remember bale and taylor trying to injure irish players in dublin shut up and enjoy drawing with benidorm or whatever joke team you played tonight. Bitter comments. All anyone should be speaking about tonight is the class of christian eriksen.

All banter ...you said earlier?

Still having banter. Glad I can follow Denmark in Russia.

And actually, all anyone should be talking about is the the Welsh Young Guns who made progress versus Panama tonight.

Wouldn't have gone to Russia anyway. Done that with Wales once already............and it won't be pretty in the Summer. :old:
City in Cwmbran

Postby City in Cwmbran » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Makaay wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

...derr

Remember?

And actually, very best wishes to Coleman from every Wales fan. He is a 100%er and it was such a sad event for the lad. I have so little time for JB Taylor, but in fairness, it was an in the moment thing....not pre meditated. Upset us as well as the the shamrocks.
City in Cwmbran

Postby Makaay » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:24 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:
Makaay wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

...derr

Remember?

And actually, very best wishes to Coleman from every Wales fan. He is a 100%er and it was such a sad event for the lad. I have so little time for JB Taylor, but in fairness, it was an in the moment thing....not pre meditated. Upset us as well as the the shamrocks.

Fair play nice comment. It was banter but maybe a little bit of a drunken rant :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: Was a tough night to be an Irish fan. Apologies for my Rant.
Makaay

Re: UNLUCKY....!!!!

Postby Dobbin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:49 pm

:laughing6: drunken rants don't you love that excuse

For me wales had it in there own hands and got out thought and done on what was a cup final. They should have had it done and dusted before then. I wonder if the England players were dancing and cheering that they got knocked out - I think not :o ;)

Having been to Russia with England and being at the euros you won't be missing out on anything by not going - one of the worse places I have been and vowed never to step foot in the country again. Over 70% of England fans got turned over including women and kids

The only ground I have been to where they let the away fans out first for our own safety and with what happened at the euros I fear the worst.

Benidorm ?
Dobbin

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Embarrassing seeing our fans celebrate Ireland getting knocked out when they, as has been said above, outfought us on our own patch.

Ireland deserved to be at the World Cup more than we did, that’s a fact.

I expect our fans to behave the same whenever England get eliminated in Russia, but they’ll have even less reason to celebrate then - England qualified, we didn’t. In the same way that Ireland made the play-offs and we didn’t.

We did brilliant in France last summer but unfortunately a lot of our fans seems to have got carried away and make us look like we’re above ourselves as a result of that.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Embarrassing seeing our fans celebrate Ireland getting knocked out when they, as has been said above, outfought us on our own patch.

I expect our fans to behave the same whenever England get eliminated in Russia, but they’ll have even less reason to celebrate then - England qualified, we didn’t. In the same way that Ireland made the play-offs and we didn’t.

We did brilliant in France last summer but unfortunately a lot of our fans seems to have got carried away and make us look like we’re above ourselves as a result of that.

neither team deserved to be at the world cup and neither team are
paulh_85

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Embarrassing seeing our fans celebrate Ireland getting knocked out when they, as has been said above, outfought us on our own patch.

I said that Ireland deserved to be there more than we did, I didn’t say either team deserved to be there.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I said that Ireland deserved to be there more than we did, I didn’t say either team deserved to be there.

lol so neither of us deserve to be there, but they deserve to not be there a little less than we deserve to not be there :banghead: :lol:
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Why because they done a job on us with 11 man defensive wall? We didn't deserve to go because Coleman was to defensive minded in the group and we had 5 draws! Not sure what Ireland did to make them more deserving than us other than to beat us once? :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

lol so neither of us deserve to be there, but they deserve to not be there a little less than we deserve to not be there :banghead: :lol:

Yeah, that’s a fair comment. In the same way we deserve not to be there a little less than San Marino deserve not to be there.

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Return to General Chat