Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ethan Ampadu

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 am

Ethan Ampadu is a quality player for someone aged 17
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Ethan Ampadu

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:50 am

Ethan Ampadu as your @FAWales Fans' Man of the Match after an impressive first start as a senior international
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:55 am

He's really is one for the future

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 am

wez1927 wrote:He's really is one for the future

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:37 pm

I can honestly say apart from a brief glimpse of him against France I had never seen him play before and blimey what a player he will turn out to be. 17 and he was playing in that CM position like he'd been playing there for 10 years. Every time a defender had the ball he demanded it off them, he was spraying 30/40 yard balls to the wingers and telling senior pro's when to press and where to go. He was my MOTM by miles and I would love to see City put in a loan bid for him in January but I can see why Chelsea wont let him go.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I can honestly say apart from a brief glimpse of him against France I had never seen him play before and blimey what a player he will turn out to be. 17 and he was playing in that CM position like he'd been playing there for 10 years. Every time a defender had the ball he demanded it off them, he was spraying 30/40 yard balls to the wingers and telling senior pro's when to press and where to go. He was my MOTM by miles and I would love to see City put in a loan bid for him in January but I can see why Chelsea wont let him go.

Did all the things you say and in tight areas he still never wasted a pass,making the correct decisions in possession and never looking panicked quite honestly and even taking the opposition into account it was still a mighty impressive performance,and as one of the great old managers might have said well done young man.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:09 pm

After last night I admit I was wrong about him being a defender. He was excellent as a holding midfielder and even pushed forward second half. His long passing reminded me of Whitts in his prime!