Ex Cardiff player Says Wales Had No balls/Yr not as good as

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am

Derek Michael Brazil:

Republic Ireland 1 Denmark 5

"To all my smug Welsh compatriots who r stickin d boot in"

"Get a reality check"

"You're team is not as good as u think you are ...
No balls when you played ireland ...
Failed when you needed to produce
And to top it all ..a manager who can't wait to jump ship..."

"apologies to all my Welsh compatriots who supported your fellow Celts tonight....Diolch yn fawr xx "

Ex Cardiff City player Derek Brazil
Attachments
1926821_10154258222885393_8737353957774267236_n.jpg
1926821_10154258222885393_8737353957774267236_n.jpg (75.81 KiB) Viewed 3455 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ex Cardiff player Says Wales Had No balls/Yr not as good

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 am

"Failed when you needed to produce" charming like losing 5-1 at home is teaching us how to do that :lol:

Ireland are a one trick pony side and finally their 'park the bus' Philosophy caught up with them. What happened last night is not the fault of Welsh fans Mr. Brazil, look closer to home for your failings. :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby glas » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 am

Haha you lost pikey boy.
Not just lost , but humiliated by a team your own captain said "did not have the heart or desire of the irish team"
But Denmark had something more important thant tha. They had the ability to play football.
The first time you bully boy, cowardly thugs tried to play football you got ripped apart.

Richard Dunne said last night the irish performance got the result it deserves and they were lucky throughout the tournament.

Also you are no cousins of ours. No one wants to be related to scounging pikey countries like yours.
glas

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am

Wales didn't have the tactical ability to break down a parked bus full of leprechauns! It happens all the time thats football even the best fail at Times, but last night the leprechauns were found out and their tactics failed. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Neath Bluebird » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 am

Fair post from derek brazil and if we took our rose tinted glasses off, would have to agree.
Coleman's last 6 games in charge have not produced a win. If that were in the poem, he would be sacked!

We now have a great crop of youngsters coming through, let's hope we have the manager to develop them
into a team that can qualify for the next world cup.
Neath is blue, it must kill the jacks, living in our shadow
Neath Bluebird

Postby TVB » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:45 am

Derek Brazil should know - he was an expert at "failing when he need to produce" when he played for us!!! :D
TVB

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:46 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:Fair post from derek brazil and if we took our rose tinted glasses off, would have to agree.
Coleman's last 6 games in charge have not produced a win. If that were in the poem, he would be sacked!

We now have a great crop of youngsters coming through, let's hope we have the manager to develop them

Tottaly agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bananas » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:58 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:Fair post from derek brazil and if we took our rose tinted glasses off, would have to agree.

Strange, I thought we had just won 3 on the trot before the Oireesh THUGS hoof ballers turned up?? Derek O'Brazil you're a bit thick and from the land of thickness so just Fek off :wave:
Bananas

Postby Igovernor » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 pm

I'll see what he has to say on Saturday up in the Sytner lounge :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby pontyclunblue » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 pm

The Oirish had plenty of balls last night I see, they were all in the back of their net though, well done Denmark, a proper footballing team and performance, not the hoofball route one rough house tactics Ireland play. As for supporting fellow Celts are you having a laugh Derek Brazil, you are not part of the UK, and seem to hate this country, so not a chance I am going to hope you lot win, the World Cup will be far better without you lot in there.
pontyclunblue

Postby Jasonccfc » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Ireland had no balls against Denmark so shut up Derek you shit cnut
Jasonccfc

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Shame you got facts wrong about last 6 games ? :laughing6: and fair play Ireland done a job on us and we failed against their 11 man defensive setup! They Tried same again last night and they were worse than we were against them and was found out, Brazil got egg on face now! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm

What an idiot.
Bakedalasker

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:12 pm

We were 1 point from securing play offs could have even topped the group....thats not rose tinted glasses that's fact. What prevented us were underhand tactics like targeting Allen and taking him out of the game.

By the way in your rush to slate wales you got your facts wrong.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171115-190824.png
Screenshot_20171115-190824.png (73.89 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
WelshPatriot

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:18 pm

I am truly shocked, not a Dereks Brazils comments, he was obviously responding to post on post on twitter but the snowflake "we was robbed" posts by some of our fans

Its like reading the Wolves forum after we beat them away......You brutes, thugs, hoofball should i go on ?

Over the two legs only one team had a player with a broken leg :o
llan bluebird

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I am truly shocked, not a Dereks Brazils comments, he was obviously responding to post on post on twitter but the snowflake "we was robbed" posts by some of our fans

Its like reading the Wolves forum after we beat them away......You brutes, thugs, hoofball should i go on ?

One injury was an accident one was targeted. It was total negative football from the republic. Is it suddenly "snowflake" to critique a style of play?
WelshPatriot

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:02 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I am truly shocked, not a Dereks Brazils comments, he was obviously responding to post on post on twitter but the snowflake "we was robbed" posts by some of our fans

One injury was an accident one was targeted. It was total negative football from the republic. Is it suddenly "snowflake" to critique a style of play?

Yes, because every week when Warnocks team rolls in we have to put up with the same shit....

We lost at home and drew away. Their less talented team won because our star player didn't start and our manager didn't have a plan and they did, physical or not there was a ref in the middle. Lets face it Wales Vs Ireland isn't traditionally one for the purists, but we've suddenly turned into Spain.

This has all the hallmarks of Wolves fans
llan bluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Yes, because every week when Warnocks team rolls in we have to put up with the same shit....

We lost at home and drew away. Their less talented team won because our star player didn't start and our manager didn't have a plan and they did, physical or not there was a ref in the middle. Lets face it Wales Vs Ireland isn't traditionally one for the purists, but we've suddenly turned into Spain.

This has all the hallmarks of Wolves fans

Alway the same with some fans. We never lose because we were unable to work out how to beat a packed opposition defence, or because we failed to score. We always lose because of the ref or dirty play or one of our players was injured. Most teams play to their strengths. To be fair, Ireland don't have many of those and did what they had to do. We would do exactly the same if that is what's needed, and Cardiff's stats don't usually show us as much more than being a direct team who try and do what they can with limited possession.

Like you say, we slag off Wolves fans and then sound exactly like them when things don't go our way.
Steve Zodiak

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am

:shock:
TopCat CCFC

Postby ThomasC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:05 am

Embarrassing defeat, I'm not sure we could of withstood a performance like that from Eriksen mind you. Not on this present cycle. We are needing new players, unlike tne larger nations we have to nurture and give them time
ThomasC

Return to General Chat