Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm on last nights match /crowd

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 am

Vince Alm:

"Wales v Panama bit gutted concede late, but some decent performances from Tom Lawrence, Brooks, Ampadu and Marley watkins looked okay short time he was on."

"Gutted about the attendance 13,700" #strongertogether

Re: Vince Alm on last nights match /crowd

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 am

FAW got it wrong on pricing and location! Wrexham should have had game and £10 a ticket even £5 for kids would been ok! Accept got to make money to pay Panama's expenses but its done now move on . :thumbup:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:38 am

Perhaps a lot of fans stayed home to watch the Irish get smashed :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Surprised at how many went to be honest. FAW got it priced totally wrong.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:FAW got it wrong on pricing and location! Wrexham should have had game and £10 a ticket even £5 for kids would been ok! Accept got to make money to pay Panama's expenses but its done now move on . :thumbup:

Completely agree, this game should have been played in North Wales considering the amount of support they bring down here and there was no way on a Tuesday night many people including myself was going to pay 20 quid a ticket for a game against Panama without our best players.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Wrexhams ground hasn't got a UEFA license apparently.

Could have given the game to Swansea.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:FAW got it wrong on pricing and location! Wrexham should have had game and £10 a ticket even £5 for kids would been ok! Accept got to make money to pay Panama's expenses but its done now move on . :thumbup:

Completely agree, this game should have been played in North Wales considering the amount of support they bring down here and there was no way on a Tuesday night many people including myself was going to pay 20 quid a ticket for a game against Panama without our best players.

It's not 1st time they've got it wrong but 13k not bad considering opposition and lack of Ramsey/bale. :old:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:04 pm

I'm surprised they got as many as they did in the end. A kickabout between a Welsh eleven and some obscure central American country with a canal is not the most appealing thing to go and see on a damp Winter night. Well done to everyone who turned up, I originally thought that with the amount of fans likely to turn up for this, it could have been played out my back lane. I think there was a fair crowd there for this sort of a game, just a disappointing end for those still there.