Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

More trouble / Violence in Brussels today

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm

I think Brussels has some major problems in what I have been reading for weeks.

More trouble / Violence in Brussels today /tonight

Brussels today...again and again and again...
About 500 immigrants are now attacking the police.
What you see is not a football firm, like the media made out the other night when Moroccans rioted in Brussels when their Country made it to the World Cup Final.

Probably not in the {British}mainstream media.
London; Paris, Brussels...Sad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: More trouble / Violence in Brussels today

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Video
https://www.demorgen.be/nieuws/opnieuw- ... a48/HN0VR/ :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Alain Perron:

"The situation is getting worse every day here"

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I think Brussels has some major problems in what I have been reading for weeks.

More trouble / Violence in Brussels today /tonight

Brussels today...again and again and again...
About 500 immigrants are now attacking the police.
What you see is not a football firm, like the media made out the other night when Moroccans rioted in Brussels when their Country made it to the World Cup Final.

Probably not in the {British}mainstream media.
London; Paris, Brussels...Sad

Our MSM are a disgrace.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Doesn’t surprise me Chief. Don’t bother listening to the news stations anymore as it’s more like state news no different to Russia or North Korea. Or you can call it fake News.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Not much coverage of this in any of the mainstream media outlets, considering that this is civil unrest in what is arguably the capital of the EU it's kinda hard to understand why it's not got more coverage, the only reason I can think of is the fear of civil discourse in any major European capital being publicised by the establishment, as I understand it was a popular social media star / rapper who had organised an impromptu public meeting that the Belgium authorities thought theychad better police and try to dispurce the crowd, which in turn lead to some pretty pissed of individuals, I'm not sure if it was predominantly immigrant's there or locals, probably a mixture either way the old bill probably gotta little heavy handed after the episodes from the previous nights antics after the football, I can't really blame them after all Brussels, Paris have had some pretty shocking events to deal with over the past year or so, p s that does not mean I condone heavy handedness by the authorities, but I can't imagine what some of the police have had to witness recently.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 am

The eu is doomed thank God we are getting out

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 am

If we get out that is.....

I recall cycling through Brussels and a larger Moroccan and Lebanese community about 5 years ago, they could not have been more helpful when clearly the map I had was out of date :oops: , how times have changed in 5 years and I have no doubt it is down to the influx of new immigrants and also Belgiums completely messed up government.

wez1927 wrote:The eu is doomed thank God we are getting out