Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Absolutely Brilliant news '

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:59 am

Boss Neil Warnocks wife been given the all clear to cancer!! :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Absolutely Brilliant news '

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 am

BrettyBluebird wrote:Boss Neil Warnocks wife been given the all clear to cancer!! :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fantastic News Liam, as you say absolutelty brilliant news :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am

I lost my wife to that bloody disease 12 years ago, I must admit I have just shed a few tears of happiness for Neil's wife. I'm so pleased for her. Be nice if she was there tomorrow and get a song from the crowd :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:48 am

avondaleblue wrote:I lost my wife to that bloody disease 12 years ago, I must admit I have just shed a few tears of happiness for Neil's wife. I'm so pleased for her. Be nice if she was there tomorrow and get a song from the crowd :ayatollah:

Really Sorry to hear that and good on you for thinking of others :thumbright:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:I lost my wife to that bloody disease 12 years ago, I must admit I have just shed a few tears of happiness for Neil's wife. I'm so pleased for her. Be nice if she was there tomorrow and get a song from the crowd :ayatollah:

I lost my wife two years ago too cancer and did exactly the same as you

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am

Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

My heart goes out to you.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:22 am

Great news but obviously an awful disease - thoughts with those who didn't make it through , lets hope for a global cure soon !

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:40 am

Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Same boat as you two guys. Lost my wife to the wretched disease coming up to 3 years this Christmas, so (with others) we have empathy for what Neil, his wife Sharon in particular and their family have gone through. Thankfully, for them, it has had a positive outcome and I am sure everyone will join us in wishing them continued health going forward :ayatollah:

And let us not forget it was Sharon who persuaded Neil to take the City job when she saw that he wanted a 'last challenge' and also saw the reaction from City fans when they clearly wanted him here

The rest, as they say, is history and we should get Sharon down to the CCS as an honoured guest (maybe over Christmas) and give her the warm welcome she deserves! :thumbright: :notworthy:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:56 am

There was me just moaning about train prices and I read all those who have lost their wife........

Speechless and so sorry!

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:There was me just moaning about train prices and I read all those who have lost their wife........

Speechless and so sorry!

You don’t need to apologise those of us who have gone through this usually learn that certain things are just not worth moaning about We try to be as positive as we can and are just glad we had the years we had with our loved ones
I thou think train prices are a joke

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Sven wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Same boat as you two guys. Lost my wife to the wretched disease coming up to 3 years this Christmas, so (with others) we have empathy for what Neil, his wife Sharon in particular and their family have gone through. Thankfully, for them, it has had a positive outcome and I am sure everyone will join us in wishing them continued health going forward :ayatollah:

And let us not forget it was Sharon who persuaded Neil to take the City job when she saw that he wanted a 'last challenge' and also saw the reaction from City fans when they clearly wanted him here

The rest, as they say, is history and we should get Sharon down to the CCS as an honoured guest (maybe over Christmas) and give her the warm welcome she deserves! :thumbright: :notworthy:

Chris,

I do think quite often about how you still feel my friend and the heartbreak you must still go through.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Chris,

I do think quite often about how you still feel my friend and the heartbreak you must still go through.

Annis, you have been there with kind words during some dark days and I all always appreciate. Sadly, there are a lot of people out there in similar position and some sound words from 'Milkybarkid' above regarding 'moaning' about things that are really trivia in comparison :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Chris,

Annis, you have been there with kind words during some dark days and I all always appreciate. Sadly, there are a lot of people out there in similar position and some sound words from 'Milkybarkid' above regarding 'moaning' about things that are really trivia in comparison :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thank you Chris and your certainly right there :cry:

I look forward to seeing you Norwich City home, if u can get there early I will be in The Sand Martin, next to the Stadium :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Very true, I lost my 14 year old daughter to a drink driver and though I do still moan about things I tend not to dwell on that moan too long. :thumbup:

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Chris,

Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Congratulations gaffer pleased for you and your kids but most of all your wife!!

Neil Warnocks Magic he wears a magic hat
and when he signed with Cardiff he said I fancy that
His Mrs beat the cancer
He said thank god for that
And took her off to Canton
And bought a stadium view flat

Hahha didn’t no how to finish that!! Bet you can’t tell

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Good news for Mrs W and NW and the family. At this time of year , it puts the minor things we moan about into perspective and I certainly realise how important family and friends are when things like this happen. Best Wishes to you all.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Lovely family picture, you read his book and family means the world to him.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 am

Nice thread this and to those that have lost someone special in there’s lives my heart goes out to them.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 am

Great news for Neil.

My Heart and thoughts tonightvgoes out for all you bluebirds that have lost someone