Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY HAVE SEVEN PLAYERS OUT '

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 am

' CARDIFF CITY HAVE SEVEN PLAYERS OUT '

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I don’t think we’ll be doing much in January. The main thing is to get all the lads who are injured back to fitness. If we can get everyone back to fitness we have a squad good enough at this level".

"We have seven lads injured or suspended and it’s a big loss, but it shows how far we’ve come that we have the back up and still have a decent team."

"Although it’s disappointing it gives opportunities to others. If it had happened 12 months ago we would be with the kids now. All credit to everybody because we’ve got a decent squad that can cater for most situations deadline to deadline."

"When I was at Sheffield United we had four centre-backs injured in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY HAVE SEVEN PLAYERS OUT '

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:12 am

More of Warnock's thoughts on the January transfer window

We know Warnock likes to do a deal if he can, but here he insists he’s perfectly happy with his squad and may not delve too deep into the market in the New Year.

NEIL WARNOCK:

"If I didn’t sign a player I still think we’d have a good chance of being in them play-offs, with the injured lads back. A lot will depend if we lose anybody, be it long-term injury or anything, you don’t know what’s around the corner. We are looking at positions we might improve, because you always have to be on step ahead."

"The IT people are doing good things with the chief scout, Glyn Snodin, how we can improve the squad if we can. But it has to come, not within our budget, but within our scope who can fit in with the type of players we have. Good lads who want to improve."

"There’s been one or two young lads not in the 25s in the Premier League but how long would it take them to get fit? We have to weigh it all up before deciding on what we’re going to do. The results between now and January will tell us what we need."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am

Words of warnock last night on this matter

Crowd laughed at a joke of why so many players injured, due to sol bamba clattering everyone in training haha

Warnock: your all laughing now wait till you see the f****** team sheet Saturday :lol:

Great character

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:38 am

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Words of warnock last night on this matter

Crowd laughed at a joke of why so many players injured, due to sol bamba clattering everyone in training haha

Warnock: your all laughing now wait till you see the f****** team sheet Saturday :lol:

Great character

:lol: :lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: