Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Sunderland finally get a manager '

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am

' Sunderland finally get a manager '

Sunderland who have continually been turned down for their managers job, finally got a new manager ex Wales manager Chris Coleman.

Wales tried everything they could to hold on to Chris Coleman.

Welsh FA confirm Coleman's resignation and say they are "extremely disappointed" to lose manager, but will be "eternally grateful" to him

18th November 2017

By Keith Downie

Chris Coleman has resigned as Wales boss and, according to Sky sources, has agreed to take over at Championship club Sunderland.

The 47-year-old be in place as Black Cats manager by Sunday, ready to take charge of his first match at home to Aston Villa on Tuesday night.

Coleman is understood to have met with the Welsh FA earlier on Friday - a month after Wales missed out on qualification to next year's World Cup in Russia - and informed them of his decision.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Sunderland finally get a manager '

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 am

' Updated '

Sunderland bottom of the Championship 18th November 2017.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 am

Don't really understand this

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 am

nubbsy wrote:Don't really understand this

Nor me ?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:09 am

A poison challis if I've ever seen one

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:28 am

With the Sunderland owner recently saying theres no money his hands are tied as he walks in.Sacked in the new year me thinks. :lol:

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:40 pm

"How you going to turn around Sunderland chris ?"

"Its pretty simple really, we keep it tight and hope Baley does his magic", "Well its worked for five years"

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

I hope they go down

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:28 pm

He was lucky as Wales Manager, Toshack, Speed and Dutch Ray put the framework in, coinciding with Wales having some reasonable players. Came across as a bit of a donut to me.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Don't really understand this

Nor me ?

Likewise :?