Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TNT I THINK WE SHOULD LEAVE IT THERE

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:43 am

Now, We will handle Our Own Club, Thankyou.

Out Of Respect for My Club and Chairman and would rather you not post for a while, I know you might believe you know a lot but, a lot of what you say is in my mind not 100%.

I THANKYOU for posting on here but lets wait and see for ourselves.

Re: TNT I THINK WE SHOULD LEAVE IT THERE

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

Thing is, Annis, TNT could well turn out to be capable of providing accurate, relevant information.

We've simply no way of guaging his credibility.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

I thought you knew him, Annis? Has he turned out not to be the bloke you thought he was?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 am

""We've simply no way of gauging his credibility.""

Which is why Annis is right, we should leave it at that now.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I thought you knew him, Annis? Has he turned out not to be the bloke you thought he was?

He keeps saying he knows me and reminds me of when I lived up North but he has never given me his name ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=529&p=3623#p3548 ;)

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 am

his posts have been really good but annis you are right its time to try and find out for ourselves cheers tnt now bugger off lol :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am

WelshGaz wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=529&p=3623#p3548 ;)

WelshgGaz,

Yes he was reminding me of My days up North and I met so many people, I was 16 yrs old at the time and I was being polite and trying to rem him, but He still hasnt given me his name.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am

Blue To The Bone. wrote:his posts have been really good but annis you are right its time to try and find out for ourselves cheers tnt now bugger off lol :ayatollah:

I thought you already had enough contacts from inside the club as it was! Surely you don't need to find out for yourself, or even listen to some apparent outsider

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am

It's a shame it's got to the stage where he's not going to be posting.

I always respected his views and often agreed with what he said. However, in recent days his views have become more stern which makes me think either he knows something we don't or he has an alterior issue with those involved in the takeover.

I can't judge one way or another though until I hear it from his mouth directly. So until then I am remaining impartial but cautious.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am

WelshGaz I dont need out side info, I have my own info and Opinions :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WelshGaz I dont need out side info, I have my own info and Opinions :ayatollah:

I didn't mean you dont worry :) Was talking about blue to the bone, I thought he was the one leaking info from the players meeting yesterday. May be wrong though

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Zabier wrote:It's a shame it's got to the stage where he's not going to be posting.

I always respected his views and often agreed with what he said. However, in recent days his views have become more stern which makes me think either he knows something we don't or he has an alterior issue with those involved in the takeover.

I can't judge one way or another though until I hear it from his mouth directly. So until then I am remaining impartial but cautious.

from what he was saying the next few weeks will the the time that tells anyway so we wont have long to wait to see if the deal is on or off and if we get the players for a promotion push

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

WelshGaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:WelshGaz I dont need out side info, I have my own info and Opinions :ayatollah:

I didn't mean you dont worry :) Was talking about blue to the bone, I thought he was the one leaking info from the players meeting yesterday. May be wrong though

Sorry, Just TNT has caused a few probs. And Without his info 100% I cant put it in here as it became Personal to our Club.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
WelshGaz wrote:

Sorry, Just TNT has caused a few probs. And Without his info 100% I cant put it in here as it became Personal to our Club.

Having read most of his posts it seems to me there is a fair bit of history between Mr Ridsdale and TNT. I would not be too far from the mark there would I Annis?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 pm

i reckon its ken bates

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:i reckon its ken bates

I was thinking that myself

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 pm

I think tnt has got it in for pr, So lets just us city fans sort out our own mess :ayatollah:

or is tnt since 62 really ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Now, We will handle Our Own Club, Thankyou.

Out Of Respect for My Club and Chairman and would rather you not post for a while, I know you might believe you know a lot but, a lot of what you say is in my mind not 100%.

Thats a shame Annis, as many of tNT's posts have been welcome and insightful, but I have to say, I think you've done the right thing.

The attacks on Ridsdale were in danger of getting out of hand - too personal and too likely to cause damage to the club, and/or this message board.

I'm happier speculataing about who we should get in during the window :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Now, We will handle Our Own Club, Thankyou.

Thats a shame Annis, as many of tNT's posts have been welcome and insightful, but I have to say, I think you've done the right thing.

The attacks on Ridsdale were in danger of getting out of hand - too personal and too likely to cause damage to the club, and/or this message board.

I'm happier speculataing about who we should get in during the window :ayatollah:

well said Lawn mower.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 pm

has to be someone within footie and understands finances and that dont think he got in for pr though just made some observations in the last few weeks until last night that is.

ken bates, david oleary martin oneill be someone like that but dont matter anyway really none of us trust riddler anyway do we?

agree lawnmower who would you start with against wurz sat

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:
ken bates, david oleary martin oneill be someone like that but dont matter anyway really none of us trust riddler anyway do we?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must be joking, do you really think that anyone of that stature or even an ex chariman would spend this much time on football forum slagging off Ridsdale? It's someone with much too much time on their hands, and what seems to be a personal vendetta against the Riddler. Who could that be I wonder?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 pm

I would actually piss myself if it turned out to be David O'Leary or George Graham. I can see them now just sitting at home playing Football Manager, re-living their 'glory' years and posting on here. I wonder... :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:has to be someone within footie and understands finances and that dont think he got in for pr though just made some observations in the last few weeks until last night that is.

I pray that McNaughton is fit as it seems we cant defend without him.

i wasnt at peterborough so don't know who was the poorer out of matthews or Quinn, but heard both had mares. We have to play 1 - so i'd give Quinn one last chance as Matthews needs protecting.

As for midfield, unless we bring someone in I'd go for Etuhu and Burke out wide and Ledley and Whittingham in the middle.

McCormack and Bothroyd up front.

Not a huge amount of options at the moment. I'd really like to rest 1 or 2 (or more), but we dont have much worthwhile cover these days.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:has to be someone within footie and understands finances and that dont think he got in for pr though just made some observations in the last few weeks until last night that is.

i wasnt at peterborough so don't know who was the poorer out of matthews or Quinn, but heard both had mares. We have to play 1 - so i'd give Quinn one last chance as Matthews needs protecting.

As for midfield, unless we bring someone in I'd go for Etuhu and Burke out wide and Ledley and Whittingham in the middle.

Not a huge amount of options at the moment. I'd really like to rest 1 or 2 (or more), but we dont have much worthwhile cover these days.

f*cking hell - you should have put O/T in front of that lot!!!

Annis, i always questioned TNT's credibilty and asked on a number of his posts who he was - Some one who hides behind an annonymous abbreviation and fails to provide their identity shouldnt be trusted in the slightest - CCMB springs to mind!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Merlin wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

f*cking hell - you should have put O/T in front of that lot!!!

Annis, i always questioned TNT's credibilty and asked on a number of his posts who he was - Some one who hides behind an annonymous abbreviation and fails to provide their identity shouldnt be trusted in the slightest - CCMB springs to mind!

I Agree Merlin, he would not tell me his name, perhaps he should go on the ccmb.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:00 pm

i agree to ignore tnt,at first his posts were informative and positive,lately they have been negative and very personnal towards risdale,infact after reading his posts lately i find myself depressed about the position the club COULD be in.So unless he makes hiself known.cheerio. While im on the topic anychance of getting that jack off the board he just comes on here to get up our backs,he has no real feeling towards our club,and just seeing a jack posting grips my shit

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:03 pm

gup-1 wrote:i agree to ignore tnt,at first his posts were informative and positive,lately they have been negative and very personnal towards risdale,infact after reading his posts lately i find myself depressed about the position the club COULD be in.So unless he makes hiself known.cheerio. While im on the topic anychance of getting that jack off the board he just comes on here to get up our backs,he has no real feeling towards our club,and just seeing a jack posting grips my shit

Next time the Jack posts, Owain can nab him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:i reckon its ken bates

Ken Bates?? can't see him being able to use a tv remote let alone a PC!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gup-1 wrote:i agree to ignore tnt,at first his posts were informative and positive,lately they have been negative and very personnal towards risdale,infact after reading his posts lately i find myself depressed about the position the club COULD be in.So unless he makes hiself known.cheerio. While im on the topic anychance of getting that jack off the board he just comes on here to get up our backs,he has no real feeling towards our club,and just seeing a jack posting grips my shit

Next time the Jack posts, Owain can nab him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: