Coleman when he comes down here in January

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby mitchccfc » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Mutual respect or jack b*stard? Very interesting, I think a few may give him stick but a lot with appreciate his efforts with Wales.. Thoughts?
mitchccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Coleman when he comes down here in January

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:34 pm

mitchccfc wrote:Mutual respect or jack b*stard? Very interesting, I think a few may give him stick but a lot with appreciate his efforts with Wales.. Thoughts?

He's going to get abuse from me. He's a jack and he failed to get wales to World Cup despite having best squad in the group. Hope we put 5 or 6 on the mackems
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby davids » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:42 pm

He's had a lot of praise for what he did with Wales and rightly so.

However, he's no longer the manager of Wales and has no connection with Cardiff whatsoever - in fact, as we all know, he's a jack.

I wouldn't applaud Monk, or Mick McCarthy, or Holloway or any other opposition manager.

Why would I acknowledge Coleman? It's a Cardiff City game and he'll be doing everything he can to beat us and get 3 points for his employers.

f**k him and his team. Hope we smash them.
davids

Postby 2blue2handle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
mitchccfc wrote:Mutual respect or jack b*stard? Very interesting, I think a few may give him stick but a lot with appreciate his efforts with Wales.. Thoughts?

He's going to get abuse from me. He's a jack and he failed to get wales to World Cup despite having best squad in the group. Hope we put 5 or 6 on the mackems

Same, at the end of the day he is no longer Welsh manager and a rival.
2blue2handle

Postby NorthCardiffBlue » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:25 pm

I won't dish out any abuse toward him, why would I? But I'm not going to be acknowledging him throughout the game as I'm going to be focused on my team, Cardiff City, and hopefully watching us get a win. I'd want the win no more or no less against Sunderland no matter who their manager is. 3pts all day long please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
NorthCardiffBlue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:58 am

JB
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 pm

NorthCardiffBlue wrote:I won't dish out any abuse toward him, why would I? But I'm not going to be acknowledging him throughout the game as I'm going to be focused on my team, Cardiff City, and hopefully watching us get a win. I'd want the win no more or no less against Sunderland no matter who their manager is. 3pts all day long please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same here I respect him massively for giving me the best summer ever, but I'm not gonna applaud him as he's no longer Wales manager but I'm not gonna give him abuse either.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby ae15 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:01 pm

So typical :lol: I know he's no longer manager but it's hardly helping Together Stronger is it.
ae15

Postby Bluebina » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:24 pm

JB rival defo
Bluebina

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:11 am

No longer Wales manager, will get the same welcome every JB gets when they come to the Bluebirds..simple as that, it is not abuse just a normal welcome for a JB and I am sure he will be expecting it with some humour. :bluebird:
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat