' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home game '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Welshcitydragons » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Why go to bother of defending the Swans by looking up a stat about crowds just to prove someone wrong? :old:

I am not defending anyone, I have given no opinions or slants on anything. I read the stat and it seemed horrifically far fetched so checked - and it was.

Not a hardship. If it is your intention to slate something then it doesn't really carry much weight if you have to lie in order to do so. Just a thought. ;)
Welshcitydragons

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Why go to bother of defending the Swans by looking up a stat about crowds just to prove someone wrong? :old:

I am not defending anyone, I have given no opinions or slants on anything. I read the stat and it seemed horrifically far fetched so checked - and it was.

Not a hardship. If it is your intention to slate something then it doesn't really carry much weight if you have to lie in order to do so. Just a thought. ;)

"just a thought"....yep it's roathie alright
WelshPatriot

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
kettyblue wrote:The average crowd they had the year they got promoted was 11,000 that's probably what they will get next season in the championship while we hit 30,000 in the premier. Then we will see who the biggest club in Wales are .[/
15,507 average attendance in their promotion year to Prem, not far of Cardiff attendance currently while in auto promo places.

13,050 average in promotion year to Championship.

Last time Swansea averaged 11,000 or less was in League 2 in 2005.

Our average gate this season is just under 20l whose is about 30% higher than theirs was.

And we think our gates are shit , plus this will rise after Xmas if we are still up there.

Your stats as usual are selective shite
Lawnmower

Previous

Return to General Chat