' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home game '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Jasonccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:35 am

pontyclunblue wrote:At least now they are losing every week, when they are on Match of the Day we don't have to listen to their fans singing Bread of bloody Heaven, ffs its supposed to be football not egg chasing.



Aẃful song to sing at football it's up there with their equally shit " I can't help falling in love with you " bollocks :oops: :oops:
User avatar
Jasonccfc
 
Posts: 8955
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby goats » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

I almost feel embarrassed for any proper football jacks listening to a rugby anthem being sung, any who grew up in the 80’s and were repressed by the rugby loving media which ran all the way to what sport you could play in school, ie not football would understand. Maybe they are all ospreys fans though..... :lol:
User avatar
goats
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby goats » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:59 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
pontyclunblue wrote:At least now they are losing every week, when they are on Match of the Day we don't have to listen to their fans singing Bread of bloody Heaven, ffs its supposed to be football not egg chasing.



Aẃful song to sing at football it's up there with their equally shit " I can't help falling in love with you " bollocks :oops: :oops:



The jacks do seem really in love with the club, it’s hedge fund owners and the dedicated players who aren’t just there to pick up 200k a month.....a month! I think they love king jenks the most though currently, ain’t that right swansealad? :lol:
User avatar
goats
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Jasonccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm

goats wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
pontyclunblue wrote:At least now they are losing every week, when they are on Match of the Day we don't have to listen to their fans singing Bread of bloody Heaven, ffs its supposed to be football not egg chasing.



Aẃful song to sing at football it's up there with their equally shit " I can't help falling in love with you " bollocks :oops: :oops:



The jacks do seem really in love with the club, it’s hedge fund owners and the dedicated players who aren’t just there to pick up 200k a month.....a month! I think they love king jenks the most though currently, ain’t that right swansealad? :lol:



I might have shit spelling but i'm not swansealad :shock: :o
User avatar
Jasonccfc
 
Posts: 8955
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby piledriver64 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:21 pm

I wonder what the Scum's answer would be right now if new owners came in with an offer of £100 million investment, Ancellotti as manager and the return of Allen and Gylfi as long as they change their shirts to red :oops: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait for the announcemnt at OUR first game of next season "And AGAIN the number 1 team in Wales ................... THE BLUEBIIIIIIIIIIRDS !!".
piledriver64
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:The irony of the jacks being brought down a peg or two is hilarious. The PLs second favourite team my arse.


Swansealona! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully soon be singing "Yanks for the memories!" :laughing5:


:laughing6: They said that the Yanks would take them to the next level but they forgot to ask in which direction. Go White Sox!
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Its isn't a boycott, they just aren't going because they are losing :lol:
My thoughts on the re-branding??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOjxLDcRniE

Learn the words to Men of Harlech -
Join Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 6965194125
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 25568
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Sven » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:The irony of the jacks being brought down a peg or two is hilarious. The PLs second favourite team my arse.


Swansealona! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully soon be singing "Yanks for the memories!" :laughing5:


:laughing6: They said that the Yanks would take them to the next level but they forgot to ask in which direction. Go White Sox!


:thumbright: Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch! ;) :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
"Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 11828
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Jasonccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Its isn't a boycott, they just aren't going because they are losing :lol:



Seems that way. What a sad bunch of losers they are.
User avatar
Jasonccfc
 
Posts: 8955
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:54 am

Only boycotting because they are going to watch wales play new zealand
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)
 
Posts: 7299
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby azz_ccfc » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Not really going to impact the club by boycotting.

So many glory hunters out their at the moment, they will replace the real fans, until they go down. Also, if they're season ticket holders, the club have already taken the money, so they wont be bothered if fans turn up or not. The Americans have got the last laugh at the moment. USA USA USA :lol:
User avatar
azz_ccfc
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Location: Port Talbot

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Blue_Barber » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 am

There is one lad that we need to sign and one lad only and I will keep on banging the drum for him as I genuinely think the lad has the top potential- Reise Allisani - let go last season by Palace due to a bad injury is currently plying his trade for Dulwich AFC, think he’s even scored a hatrick in most of his games.

He should be well known to Mr Warnock having been part of the youth set up.

He’s worth the gamble, and I think we’ll miss a trick if we don’t pick up this lad exactly the player we could do with.
Blue_Barber
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Location: Valleys

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Welshcitydragons » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:04 pm

kettyblue wrote:The average crowd they had the year they got promoted was 11,000 that's probably what they will get next season in the championship while we hit 30,000 in the premier. Then we will see who the biggest club in Wales are .


15,507 average attendance in their promotion year to Prem, not far of Cardiff attendance currently while in auto promo places.

13,050 average in promotion year to Championship.

Last time Swansea averaged 11,000 or less was in League 2 in 2005.
Welshcitydragons
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
kettyblue wrote:The average crowd they had the year they got promoted was 11,000 that's probably what they will get next season in the championship while we hit 30,000 in the premier. Then we will see who the biggest club in Wales are .


15,507 average attendance in their promotion year to Prem, not far of Cardiff attendance currently while in auto promo places.

13,050 average in promotion year to Championship.

Last time Swansea averaged 11,000 or less was in League 2 in 2005.



The Jacks second year in top flight football in 1981 was 13,500 average at home that was after finishing 6th in their first season.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96773
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Welshcitydragons » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The Jacks second year in top flight football in 1981 was 13,500 average at home that was after finishing 6th in their first season.


Not sure the relevance of that. It was nearly 40 years ago :D
Welshcitydragons
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm

I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby griff105 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:03 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?



Apparently there is a methadone shortage as well. It's the perfect storm
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
User avatar
griff105
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:53 pm

griff105 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?



Apparently there is a methadone shortage as well. It's the perfect storm


I'd heard that mate. SadaBing and Flaps thought that they would give Spice a try as an alternative but sadly spent the night in Morriston Hospital after injecting chilli powder.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby cityone » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:25 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?


I see that the freak show (roathie) is still hanging about, (welshcitydragons) it must be eating away at him with what is going on with the tramps down west. :lol:
User avatar
cityone
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Hawick, scottish borders

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:10 am

cityone wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?


I see that the freak show (roathie) is still hanging about, (welshcitydragons) it must be eating away at him with what is going on with the tramps down west. :lol:


OddJob still has several multis on here mate but he keeps it low key. The football has no doubt subdued his Narcisstic Personality Disorder issues combined with recent advances in sex robot technology.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby murphy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:01 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
cityone wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?


I see that the freak show (roathie) is still hanging about, (welshcitydragons) it must be eating away at him with what is going on with the tramps down west. :lol:


OddJob still has several multis on here mate but he keeps it low key. The football has no doubt subdued his Narcisstic Personality Disorder issues combined with recent advances in sex robot technology.


A few years back Roathie was telling us that Swansea were going to become a top 4 prem club :lol:
They attack family stands, they sing songs about hillsborough, they attack disabled chelsea supporters and they do nazi salutes. The jacks, they're the scum of the earth
murphy
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:41 am

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:48 pm

murphy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
cityone wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought that Tragic Flaps, SadaBing and the other plums would have been all over this thread. Can't work out why the Obsessed are so quiet at the moment - is something wrong down there?


I see that the freak show (roathie) is still hanging about, (welshcitydragons) it must be eating away at him with what is going on with the tramps down west. :lol:


OddJob still has several multis on here mate but he keeps it low key. The football has no doubt subdued his Narcisstic Personality Disorder issues combined with recent advances in sex robot technology.


A few years back Roathie was telling us that Swansea were going to become a top 4 prem club :lol:


I remember it Murph. Maybe he meant a top 4 Welsh Prem club.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Welshcitydragons » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Who am I supposed to be? I am just responding the the accurate information. Dont cry about it.
Welshcitydragons
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Essoblue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:Who am I supposed to be? I am just responding the the accurate information. Dont cry about it.


Who's crying ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Essoblue
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Welshcitydragons » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Essoblue wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:Who am I supposed to be? I am just responding the the accurate information. Dont cry about it.


Who's crying ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The people accusing me of being someone else just because I corrected an obviously incorrect stat.
Welshcitydragons
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby SBF1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:Who am I supposed to be? I am just responding the the accurate information. Dont cry about it.


Who's crying ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The people accusing me of being someone else just because I corrected an obviously incorrect stat.


In my opinion, you just confirmed it Roathie... :old: :lol: :wave:
Neath Bluebirds.
User avatar
SBF1
 
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Welshcitydragons » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:42 pm

I confirmed being someone because I gave an accurate stat?

ok. :occasion5:
Welshcitydragons
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:34 am

SBF1 wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:Who am I supposed to be? I am just responding the the accurate information. Dont cry about it.


Who's crying ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The people accusing me of being someone else just because I corrected an obviously incorrect stat.


In my opinion, you just confirmed it Roathie... :old: :lol: :wave:




Why go to bother of defending the Swans by looking up a stat about crowds just to prove someone wrong? :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12489
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby griff105 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:Who am I supposed to be? I am just responding the the accurate information. Dont cry about it.


Who's crying ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The people accusing me of being someone else just because I corrected an obviously incorrect stat.


In my opinion, you just confirmed it Roathie... :old: :lol: :wave:




Why go to bother of defending the Swans by looking up a stat about crowds just to prove someone wrong? :old:



Because that's what
he
does :laughing6:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
User avatar
griff105
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Bingo......defensive, argumentative, yadder, yadder, yadder.

Just heard Bony just had a goal disallowed.... :thumbup: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :D :clap: :clap:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
User avatar
GENERAL CHAT
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Gareth (Wilts), Google [Bot] and 64 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.