Contacts within the club

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Contacts within the club

Postby ccfc-louis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 pm

A strange request, but I'm looking to see if anyone has any contacts within the club.

I won't bore you but to cut a long story short. I'm doing a university assignment and writing a report on the communications strategies adopted by an organisation of my choice.

I've carried out all the initial desk research and completed that side of the report but would like to talk to the club regarding the internal side of things, as this would give the report a better and more substantial view.

I've sent emails to all the contacts on the website and Mark Denham (head of communications). However I haven't received anything back.

Just wondering if anyone has any pointers or contacts within the club, to get the ball rolling.

Any help would be great :bluescarf:
Love Cardiff.
Hate Swansea.
ccfc-louis

Contacts within the club

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Contacts within the club

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 am

Ironic the head of communications hasn't come back , maybe an insight into the response you'll get .
NIBluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am

Sorry to hear you have no communication back, pretty much sums up their heads up their arses approach and complete lack of cohesion with their fan base. :bluescarf:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Llantwit Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:49 am

Contact the club and ask for Jamie Delacruz I think that's how you spell it.

Top Guy always willing to help.
Llantwit Blue

Postby Mikey27 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:43 am

ccfc-louis wrote:A strange request, but I'm looking to see if anyone has any contacts within the club.

I won't bore you but to cut a long story short. I'm doing a university assignment and writing a report on the communications strategies adopted by an organisation of my choice.

I've carried out all the initial desk research and completed that side of the report but would like to talk to the club regarding the internal side of things, as this would give the report a better and more substantial view.

I've sent emails to all the contacts on the website and Mark Denham (head of communications). However I haven't received anything back.

Just wondering if anyone has any pointers or contacts within the club, to get the ball rolling.

I contacted Amy (think she is the supporters contact person) at the club a few months ago in relation to a photography project I was doing and she was extremely helpful and have to say the club went far beyond my expectations when it came to helping me out.
Mikey27

Postby Mikey27 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am

Mikey27 wrote:
ccfc-louis wrote:A strange request, but I'm looking to see if anyone has any contacts within the club.

I contacted Amy (think she is the supporters contact person) at the club a few months ago in relation to a photography project I was doing and she was extremely helpful and have to say the club went far beyond my expectations when it came to helping me out.

amy.mcniven@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Here's the email contact I used
Mikey27

Return to General Chat