Help my with my fading memory.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sloper Road » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:09 pm

I Can clearly remember my first Cardiff City game, it was against Barnsley and remember us winning the game 2.1.
I thought it was in 1965 i was only 9. and i thought we missed a pen that was taken by a young Toshack but now im not so sure. Does anybody know what was was the actual year this game was played in? and would Toshack have played? cheers :old:
Sloper Road

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Help my with my fading memory.

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 pm

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

my Dad wasn't even born in 1965 so I have no chance. :shock:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby cmorris1927 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Sloper Road wrote:I Can clearly remember my first Cardiff City game, it was against Barnsley and remember us winning the game 2.1.
I thought it was in 1965 i was only 9. and i thought we missed a pen that was taken by a young Toshack but now im not so sure. Does anybody know what was was the actual year this game was played in? and would Toshack have played? cheers :old:

1967 we beat them 2-1 at home

https://www.11v11.com/teams/cardiff-cit ... /Barnsley/
cmorris1927

Postby Sloper Road » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks, would have been hell of a coincidence my 50 year anniversary of watching City would have started and ended against Barnsley.Only about 6 weeks out. Lets hope its the same result. :bluescarf:
Sloper Road

Return to General Chat