Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MALKY NO LONGER BEING SUED / SCOUT AND AGENTS NOW TARGET

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tan has now ended up wasting money in cases with

The Riddler, he got paid.
Sam, he got paid.
Malky he has been cleared, no case to answer to.

Wasted £millions upon £millions.

Not one case won.

Don't forget the millions he wasted rebranding us. He could have built this club into an absolute force with the money he's spent. What a royal f**k up.

Correct Jack. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Its Tan who wasted £millions upon £millions.

The Rebrand not only destroyed us,but cost us £millions.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tan has now ended up wasting money in cases with

The Riddler, he got paid.
Sam, he got paid.
Malky he has been cleared, no case to answer to.

Wasted £millions upon £millions.

Not one case won.

Don't forget the millions he wasted rebranding us. He could have built this club into an absolute force with the money he's spent. What a royal f**k up.

Correct Jack. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Its Tan who wasted £millions upon £millions.

The Rebrand not only destroyed us,but cost us £millions.

Well said Jack. Absolutely true. 'Super Agents' selling dog turds to the club (Velkonja) not under investigation

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:Now perhaps certain people on here will accept Malky for what he actually achieved, hopefully he can now get on with his life without Tan on his case everytime he gets a job. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

The usual suspects wanted Malky done no matter, but will never admit when they are wrong, very sad.
I have No respect for them, loved the red and back Tan even when proved wrong :evil:

MM was arguably negligent when it came to the Andreas Cornelius, Peter Odemwingie, John Brayford, Kévin Théophile-Catherine and Steven Caulker signings when transfer fees and wages are taken into consideration.

It would seem the evidence is not quite enough to push through a civil or criminal case against MM. That doesn't prove that MM is a victim of malicious gossip as most City fans would agree the above signings were hopeless and we didn't get value for money.

I have always thought that Tan was wasting his time pursuing this through the courts, but that said I can certainly understand why he was so pissed off with both MM and Moody who wasted millions of his money on a pile of playing shite.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:Now perhaps certain people on here will accept Malky for what he actually achieved, hopefully he can now get on with his life without Tan on his case everytime he gets a job. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

The usual suspects wanted Malky done no matter, but will never admit when they are wrong, very sad.
I have No respect for them, loved the red and back Tan even when proved wrong :evil:

MM was arguably negligent when it came to the Andreas Cornelius, Peter Odemwingie, John Brayford, Kévin Théophile-Catherine and Steven Caulker signings when transfer fees and wages are taken into consideration.

It would seem the evidence is not quite enough to push through a civil or criminal case against MM. That doesn't prove that MM is a victim of malicious gossip as most City fans would agree the above signings were hopeless and we didn't get value for money.

I have always thought that Tan was wasting his time pursuing this through the courts, but that said I can certainly understand why he was so pissed off with both MM and Moody who wasted millions of his money on a pile of playing shite.

Tony, this is not a thread for sensible posts it’s a post to slate Tan and keep the acrimony going.

Tan and the rebrand - tick
Tan wasting millions (of his own money) - tick
Malky brought in 160 million - tick
The Tan supporters won’t let it go (most ironic statement ever) - tick

All this on a day when we moved back into the promotion places with a player signed by a great manager for a 25th (twenty fifth) of what Cornelius was signed for and a 5th of what Brayford cost scoring the winner. There’s still a case to be answered and just because MILKY (alleged nickname given by his players) is not going to court doesn’t mean he’s totally innocent. I’m trying to think of the excuse why Malky didn’t take Tan to court for unfair dismissal in the end as I’m sure it’s why Malky has now been exonerated.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Good - Should take a look at where money was wasted under OGS - If Tan wants to go back in time ;)

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:05 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tony, this is not a thread for sensible posts it’s a post to slate Tan and keep the acrimony going.

All this on a day when we moved back into the promotion places with a player signed by a great manager for a 25th (twenty fifth) of what Cornelius was signed for and a 5th of what Brayford cost scoring the winner. There’s still a case to be answered and just because MILKY (alleged nickname given by his players) is not going to court doesn’t mean he’s totally innocent. I’m trying to think of the excuse why Malky didn’t take Tan to court for unfair dismissal in the end as I’m sure it’s why Malky has now been exonerated.

Neil, If Tan had done Malky in court, Tan would of told the Worlds media a fact :thumbright:

The point is Malky now deserves the credit he was due :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Good - Should take a look at where money was wasted under OGS - If Tan wants to go back in time ;)

More money again wasted by Tan.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil, If Tan had done Malky in court, Tan would of told the Worlds media a fact :thumbright:

The point is Malky now deserves the credit he was due :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis I don’t think anyone fails to give Malky credit for taking us up.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:13 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil.
Wrong, a few continually slate him on here and never once praised him, gone missing tonight.

For me its now look forward, not backwards :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Surely if Malky is the most successful manager for taking us to the Premiership (and not arguing with that) doesn't it also make Tan the most successful chairman

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 pm

steve1958 wrote:Surely if Malky is the most successful manager for taking us to the Premiership (and not arguing with that) doesn't it also make Tan the most successful chairman

Nope it was all Malky.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 pm

steve1958 wrote:Surely if Malky is the most successful manager for taking us to the Premiership (and not arguing with that) doesn't it also make Tan the most successful chairman

NO, because Tan has wasted the other five years and destroyed our once proud club with his Rebrand & wasted £millions.

And destroyed the enjoyment of going up & being there in f*cking Despicable Red :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 pm

maccydee wrote:

Nope it was all Malky.

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Like this season with Neil Warnock :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil.
Wrong, a few continually slate him on here and never once praised him, gone missing tonight.

For me its now look forward, not backwards :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

There are reasons why he deserves to be slated.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 pm

I CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYONE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR TAN AFTER THE LATEST NEWS YET AGAIN / PROVING TAN WRONG :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Oh God now every manager that makes bad signings is liable in court and/or should be held accountable years later? They'd be no one left to manage teams.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Not sticking up for Tan more trying to be even handed - surely if Tan is totally in the wrong then Malky would have him by the balls for wrongful dismissal

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYONE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR TAN AFTER THE LATEST NEWS YET AGAIN / PROVING TAN WRONG :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nobody is unfairly Annis. With this post you have created an avenue for this to be debated. You can’t just have one side. I thought you liked debate.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYONE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR TAN AFTER THE LATEST NEWS YET AGAIN / PROVING TAN WRONG :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nobody is unfairly Annis. With this post you have created an avenue for this to be debated. You can’t just have one side. I thought you liked debate.

Neil, its one sided because there was NO case once again for Malky Mackay to answer to a fact :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 pm

nubbsy wrote:Oh God now every manager that makes bad signings is liable in court and/or should be held accountable years later? They'd be no one left to manage teams.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 pm

nubbsy wrote:Oh God now every manager that makes bad signings is liable in court and/or should be held accountable years later? They'd be no one left to manage teams.

10 million for Cornelius is not a bad signing. 10 million for Cornelius is at best negligent and at worst corrupt.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Neil, its one sided because there was NO case once again for Malky Mackay to answer to a fact :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Reporting the facts is fine. The rest of the shite makes people want to defend Tan to make it a fairer narrative.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

The thing is Annis you are completely wrong on this.. people who give some Tan some sort of backing like myself have admitted he is wrong but you up until this very day still think Malky never put a foot wrong in this club..

You keep making out people are still sticking up for Tan but their actually admitting he has had plenty of wrong doings in this club but you repeatedly choose to ignore posters on here when they do say Tan is wrong.. you keep making out people stick up for Tan but don't even read what some of us post on here and keep assuming we are Tan lovers and say he does no wrong.

Tan and Malky without this court case have both been wrong at this club.. Tan obviously more so than Malky because he has been here longer.

You throw these threads up for debate but then have a go at people for making a argument for Tan?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:The thing is Annis you are completely wrong on this.. people who give some Tan some sort of backing like myself have admitted he is wrong but you up until this very day still think Malky never put a foot wrong in this club..

You keep making out people are still sticking up for Tan but their actually admitting he has had plenty of wrong doings in this club but you repeatedly choose to ignore posters on here when they do say Tan is wrong.. you keep making out people stick up for Tan but don't even read what some of us post on here and keep assuming we are Tan lovers and say he does no wrong.

Tan and Malky without this court case have both been wrong at this club.. Tan obviously more so than Malky because he has been here longer.

You throw these threads up for debate but then have a go at people for making a argument for Tan?

This.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Honestly I don't understand the love in with Malky ?? He's not our Manager any more, he's got no loyalty to us what so ever. Let's move on. If tan has a vendetta against Malky let him crack on.

Everyone goes on about the tan love in but this Malky love in is embarrasing.

We are 2nd in the league and things are great on and off the pitch. But people still can't help have a dig at the club and Tan.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 pm

maccydee wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:The thing is Annis you are completely wrong on this.. people who give some Tan some sort of backing like myself have admitted he is wrong but you up until this very day still think Malky never put a foot wrong in this club..

This.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 pm

People use the phrase yes man in reference to Tan and I am sure MM was probably was the biggest one of them all.. endorsed the rebrand and wore clothing in matching to red to some of our games but because he asked for more money apparently he was going up against the owner? :lol: Ole was probably the one who challenged Tan more than anyone here along with Warnock but was called a yes man to Tan?

For me MM what he done in 11/12 was extraordinary and one of my favourite seasons.. but for me my respect goes for him because he mugged the fans of us here and I don't know how fans don't see it that still sing his praises.

I am not going to be singing praises of a man who mugged the whole fan base off at a club I support.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 pm

This Court Case is one of the main headlines in Media Wales / South Wales today.

Its about our owner and our ex manager who got slated by many believing Tan, so yes he's had any cases against him proved wrong and so yes deserves praise :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 pm

I have said on here before that I have absolutely no idea what Malky did or did not do. What I do know is that his name has been dragged through the mud, and may well have cost him certain job opportunities. I am not sure why Malky has not taken any legal action as a result of all this which has undoubtedly damaged his reputation. Makes you wonder why. I cannot see any reason why Tan is not being sued for what appears to be false allegations, or are there things in the background that none of us know about. Perhaps we will never really know what has gone on.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I have said on here before that I have absolutely no idea what Malky did or did not do. What I do know is that his name has been dragged through the mud, and may well have cost him certain job opportunities. I am not sure why Malky has not taken any legal action as a result of all this which has undoubtedly damaged his reputation. Makes you wonder why. I cannot see any reason why Tan is not being sued for what appears to be false allegations, or are there things in the background that none of us know about. Perhaps we will never really know what has gone on.

Steve, you never know now, Malky just might, now he's cleared his name :thumbright: