MALKY NO LONGER BEING SUED / SCOUT AND AGENTS NOW TARGETED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MALKY NO LONGER BEING SUED / SCOUT AND AGENTS NOW TARGET

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 pm

JUST GIVE UP LADS / MALKY WON, YOU CAN TWIST IT WHICH EVER WAY YOU WANT / TAN LOST AGAIN :lol: :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Tan didn’t really lose though, he got a pathetic grovelling apology from Malky in his statement, would have been a low point of any decent man. Somethings are better than money and I bet Tan loved every second of that :lol:

The rest as you say we will never know :thumbup:

Personally I understand him trying to get money back from Riddler and Sam, id also be pretty p1ssed off having to pay for someone elses mess. Tan is the only one so far who is paying for his own mistakes and trying to make it right while the others just swan off and tried to grab every penny after. Sam even taking us to court for liquidation. That as you say Annis is a fact. Although the Malky cases should have been dropped even if he did think he cost him money.

When did Sam take us to court for liquidation?

Same tried to take us to court to force us to pay the £30 million. If he would have won that then he would have tried to get the club back. With that in mind Ridsdale threatened administration if we lost to Sam in court. That's the fact Luke.

Ian, He Never and Thats another Fact :thumbright: :thumbright:

OK so we would have ended up in administration because of Sam. The two people mentioned Sam and Ridsdale are the two culprits in all this and you blame Tan for trying not to pay back the money from other people's mess. :oops:
2blue2handle

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm

I have to say if I was completely innocent of any wrongdoing and someone publicly dragged my name through the mud which affected my future job applications, I would be taking that person to court rather than making a grovelling apology to someone who has destroyed my reputation. Something does not quite add up, and if Malky does not at the very least insist on an apology from Tan, you would have to suspect that Malky wants to let all this drop for reasons only known to himself and Tan.
Steve Zodiak

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:27 pm

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:NO mater what the anti Malky brigade & followers of Tan think.

Heres the Facts.

Malky has not been done for any fraud and once again Tan has lost :thumbright:

Tan tried it with The Riddler,Sam and Malky and Lost Every Case, costing £millions upon £millions, money wasted.
No one likes losing and No one likes losing their money and time.
Not even one case did he win.
Three cases in a row.

Plus he's had 8 managers/6 CEO'S in 7 years, Surely the blame belongs at Mr Tans door, the man at the top who has the final say :thumbright:

The fact is, We will never now know if Malky would of kept us up thanks to Tan,but we do know this Malky was sacked and Tan put Ole in and we were relegated and hammered virtually week in week out.

So you can try every way around, the facts are above end off :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tan launched an investigation into the legality of some of our transfers..its looks lik it will end up with a financial settlement. not sure how this is a loss ...

Cos Annis says it is a fact.
maccydee

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:JUST GIVE UP LADS / MALKY WON, YOU CAN TWIST IT WHICH EVER WAY YOU WANT / TAN LOST AGAIN :lol: :lol:

Won what exactly annis? He along with others was accused of miss managing club monies as he wasnt tried he hasnt won sfa just excluded from court case! and as for tan losing same applies court case not yet done so hes lost nothing yet either! And while on subject of tan you bleat on about money wasted at end day its his money that hes using? correct me if wrong he is still only person putting money into club so any money used by club in this or other matters his is in 1st place? And when hes gone all debt other people and himself have incured on club he will pay off did your friend or ex friend do same when he left? . :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:JUST GIVE UP LADS / MALKY WON, YOU CAN TWIST IT WHICH EVER WAY YOU WANT / TAN LOST AGAIN :lol: :lol:

Tan is a billionaire. Do you think he cares what some bitter people on this message board think. Thankfully he is a man of honour otherwise he would have dumped us where he found us after Sam and Riddler’s abject mismanagement. On the verge of liquidation.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 pm

maccydee wrote:

Tan is a billionaire. Do you think he cares what some bitter people on this message board think. Thankfully he is a man of honour otherwise he would have dumped us where he found us after Sam and Riddler’s abject mismanagement. On the verge of liquidation.

Who is bitter Neil? I was heart broken by his rebrand and how he laughed at us :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And yes Tan does care what fans say, Tan was upset that Malky got the credit for promotion and not him from the fans.

So how come what is said on here has in the past been put on Tans desk :D :D

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Dont think anyone is twisting anything just options. If we don't like or rate Malky then that's up to us. I don't really care who won or lost. I think Malkys stint at Wigan did more to his rep than anything Tan could do. I don't care if Tan lost or not as long as he is currently doing what's best for the club and in my opinion he is :occasion5:
2blue2handle

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Who is bitter Neil? I was heart broken by his rebrand and how he laughed at us :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And yes Tan does care what fans say, Tan was upset that Malky got the credit for promotion and not him from the fans.

I know Annis, as you have every right to be. But we are back in Blue now yet you still let bitterness twist your views.

If the posts have really been printed out for Tan we are lucky for the sensible posters who aren’t anti Tan as if I read some of the bile on this board, Facebook and the other board I would have shit all over the City. As I said, thankfully Tan has honour and won’t do that.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Dont think anyone is twisting anything just options. If we don't like or rate Malky then that's up to us. I don't really care who won or lost. I think Malkys stint at Wigan did more to his rep than anything Tan could do. I don't care if Tan lost or not as long as he is currently doing what's best for the club and in my opinion he is :occasion5:

Agree with this. I have a mate who was a Wigan fan. Was quite excited when Malky took over then within a month said to me. “You did say he would be shit without money but he literally hasn’t an effing clue.”
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I know Annis, as you have every right to be. But we are back in Blue now yet you still let bitterness twist your views.

If the posts have really been printed out for Tan we are lucky for the sensible posters who aren’t anti Tan as if I read some of the bile on this board, Facebook and the other board I would have shit all over the City. As I said, thankfully Tan has honour and won’t do that.

Neil,

For me others like Julian Jenkins/Wayne Nash were worse than TAN as they told it was ok and our fans were happy and backed him to do it and the Red Brigade bullied those who stayed BLUE.

Tan was badly badly advised I totally admit that. :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Luke, When Malky was at Wigan Tan was hounding him beyond,he could not be a manager properly with what was going on.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Luke, When Malky was at Wigan Tan was hounding him beyond,he could not be a manager properly with what was going on.

Or he is an average or bad manager Annis.
maccydee

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

How Annis? He had a chairman who fully backed him. As far as I'm aware Tan was the other side of the world. I know you dislike Tan but that's taking it to the extreme. Wigan fans hated him for his brand of football that's nothing to do with Tan. Some games they wouldn't even play striker :lol: maybe Tan should have been picking the team :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:54 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Neil,

First season at City, No money hardly. Reached Championship Play-offs, reached Carling Cup Final drew with the Mighty Liverpool 2-2, lost on penalties. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Second Season, the table shows, City Won the Championship easily and it was City's first promotion to top flight football in 49 years :thumbright: :thumbright:

Third Season, until Malky was Sacked City were never in the bottom three of the Premier League and results only started badly after once again Tan on his back :thumbright:

Great CV or not Neil, honesty Please? :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

How Annis? He had a chairman who fully backed him. As far as I'm aware Tan was the other side of the world. I know you dislike Tan but that's taking it to the extreme. Wigan fans hated him for his brand of football that's nothing to do with Tan. Some games they wouldn't even play striker :lol: maybe Tan should have been picking the team :lol:

Luke,

Remember when Malky arrived we hardly had a team left, Malky brought in grafters :thumbright:

First season at City, No money hardly. Reached Championship Play-offs, reached Carling Cup Final drew with the Mighty Liverpool 2-2, lost on penalties. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Second Season, the table shows, City Won the Championship easily and it was City's first promotion to top flight football in 49 years :thumbright: :thumbright:

Third Season, until Malky was Sacked City were never in the bottom three of the Premier League and results only started badly after once again Tan on his back :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Neil,

Watford were in a better position after he left, the players he was left with were very high calibre Championship players and he was supported with a pretty decent budget. Year after had a huge budget and took us up all credit to him.

Then it went very sour. Crawled over the line then made bad signings as we moved into the Premiership. No plan B and teams to who finished below us the year before and spent less money vastly out performed us. As he left the team had no fight.

Then text gate and then Wigan. He has had one year of success with a huge budget. Aside from that he has been average or below average..

The fact no fecker has gone near him should tell you plenty.
maccydee

Postby dogfound » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Malky WON
now theres a headline..last time that happened Cameron was PM. Obama president..Miliband leader of opposition..a date for a brexit vote hadnt been fixed..Wales were yet to qualify for a major tournament. and you lived in the UK..

seriously ..have you got an explanation for one man destroying anothers career and reputation to this degree and the other doing nothing.?
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 pm

I still don't see how that effected him at Wigan.

I've praised Malky many times over his time with us in the championship.

My opinion doesn't change on Malky from my other post.
2blue2handle

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Neil,

Annis we won 4 in 18 in the third season, you can't defend that with the money he spent.

The first season under MM was special, the second was enjoyable.. but not as enjoyable as it would have been if we was in blue.. the third season is true colours came out and he mugged the whole fan base off at Cardiff City.

I find it staggering really how you and others sing the praises of a man who mugged us all off?
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby maccydee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:43 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Neil,

Annis we won 4 in 18 in the third season, you can't defend that with the money he spent.

The first season under MM was special, the second was enjoyable.. but not as enjoyable as it would have been if we was in blue.. the third season is true colours came out and he mugged the whole fan base off at Cardiff City.

I find it staggering really how you and others sing the praises of a man who mugged us all off?

That baffles me but not as much as the scorn the same people throw at the guy who saved us from liquidation, put in the money that helped that average manager get us up. Corrected the huge mistake he made, has kept us on a sound financial footing for the longest time I remember and now has a manager at the club who has created an amazing squad for a fraction of the cost of a crap Danish striker. Baffling.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Just a quick questions, all these £millions our club has been receiving over the last four years, where do you think many of them came from?

Malky Mackays parachute payments that he earned us :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tan is paying debts of he created himself on how badly he has run our club in the last 7 years.

This just one of the many seasons badly run regarding finances, No milky there is there?

And in 2015-16 season

CCFC had the third highest wages bill of all clubs in the Championship (behind only QPR and Fulham). Madness :shock:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just a quick questions, all these £millions our club has been receiving over the last four years, where do you think many of them came from?

Malky Mackays parachute payments that he earned us :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tan is paying debts of he created himself on how badly he has run our club in the last 7 years.

This just one of the many seasons badly run regarding finances, No milky there is there?

And in 2015-16 season

CCFC had the third highest wages bill of all clubs in the Championship (behind only QPR and Fulham). Madness :shock:

So Malky earned all that money not the investment in the playing squad by our owner?
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:34 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just a quick questions, all these £millions our club has been receiving over the last four years, where do you think many of them came from?

And in 2015-16 season

So Malky earned all that money not the investment in the playing squad by our owner?

Malky managed the team and I applaud Tan for backing the right man for those seasons :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby dogfound » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:47 pm

And in 2015-16 season

on one hand you want to credit Malky with all this TV revenue but on the other blame Tan who funded our promotion push for running the club poorly..
funding the promotion year...was that a Tan mistake .?
promotion wouldnt have happened without the money..in fairness Malky used it to get the job done and deserves a lot of credit for it...but not all the credit.
as for the TV money..the parachute payments are there for a reason..like most relegated clubs the money disapears on inflated contracts given out to players {you are now stuck with} while in the prem ..Malky along with OGS must take a slice of that blame too.
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

And in 2015-16 season

Malky managed the team and I applaud Tan for backing the right man for those seasons :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Bloody hell Annis are you alright pal? Just a Shame he backed him the year when he bought a load of donkeys and Medel.
maccydee

Previous

Return to General Chat