Omar Boogle

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Omar Boogle

Postby The Cobra » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Could he not of picked a worse time to get sent off and a 3 game ban? For gods sake, put us down to bare bones up top with Ken and Rhys out also, hopefully DW and Fred can help us through next 2 games, especially with NML out, also Kadeem. Plus I suppose is when they are all back wed take some beating :bluescarf:
The Cobra

Omar Boogle

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Omar Boogle

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:14 pm

The Cobra wrote:Could he not of picked a worse time to get sent off and a 3 game ban? For gods sake, put us down to bare bones up top with Ken and Rhys out also, hopefully DW and Fred can help us through next 2 games, especially with NML out, also Kadeem. Plus I suppose is when they are all back wed take some beating :bluescarf:

It is unfortunate but I hope supporters get behind him.. the amount s**t some of the media and supporters was saying after the game you could swear we never had a player sent off.. calling him for to be sold.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby KBK-13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:32 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
The Cobra wrote:Could he not of picked a worse time to get sent off and a 3 game ban? For gods sake, put us down to bare bones up top with Ken and Rhys out also, hopefully DW and Fred can help us through next 2 games, especially with NML out, also Kadeem. Plus I suppose is when they are all back wed take some beating :bluescarf:

It is unfortunate but I hope supporters get behind him.. the amount s**t some of the media and supporters was saying after the game you could swear we never had a player sent off.. calling him for to be sold.

:lol: typical over reaction on social media

When he apologised on twitter everyone seemed to back him and be supportive :thumbup:
KBK-13

Postby JayCee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:58 am

DandoCCFC wrote:

He’s already served two (both of which we won). One game to go.
JayCee

Postby nubbsy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:28 am

I was fuming at him and rightfully so, I think he cost us that game!

But it's behind us now, we're two wins on the bounce and he'll come back raring to go. I'm sure ward and Fred can see us through one more game.
nubbsy

Postby bluemun » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:57 am

Omar Boogle....rhymes with Google!
bluemun

Postby jon1959 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 am

bluemun wrote:Omar Boogle....rhymes with Google!

I googled it and he doesn't exist!
jon1959

Return to General Chat