' Aronn Gunnarsson so under-rated Says '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:56 am

Aronn Gunnarsson so under-rated

By Nathan Blake

Friday 24th November 2017

It’s no coincidence for me that Aron Gunnarsson comes back and straight away Cardiff look far more solid.

It’s not just the tackling and drive he brings, it’s that he’s a leader, shouter and organiser. As capable as Joe Ralls is, he needs someone like Gunnarsson to help lead him at times in matches.

When you think of what Gunnarsson has done as captain of Iceland, led the side to the Euro quarter-finals, then the World Cup, and how well he plays for Cardiff, I find it strange he seems to be so under-rated in the game.

Aron Gunnarsson brings so much
Not by me or Cardiff City fans, let me stress, but perhaps football at large.

I have no doubts Gunnarsson could shine for a Stoke, Southampton or Everton in the Premier League.

It’s to Cardiff’s benefit that Premier League clubs have not been in for him.
Attachments
JS136762546.jpg
JS136762546.jpg (58.76 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Aronn Gunnarsson so under-rated Says '

Postby City Slicker » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Aronn Gunnarsson so under-rated

By Nathan Blake

Friday 24th November 2017

It’s no coincidence for me that Aron Gunnarsson comes back and straight away Cardiff look far more solid.

It’s not just the tackling and drive he brings, it’s that he’s a leader, shouter and organiser. As capable as Joe Ralls is, he needs someone like Gunnarsson to help lead him at times in matches.

When you think of what Gunnarsson has done as captain of Iceland, led the side to the Euro quarter-finals, then the World Cup, and how well he plays for Cardiff, I find it strange he seems to be so under-rated in the game.

Aron Gunnarsson brings so much
Not by me or Cardiff City fans, let me stress, but perhaps football at large.

I have no doubts Gunnarsson could shine for a Stoke, Southampton or Everton in the Premier League.

It’s to Cardiff’s benefit that Premier League clubs have not been in for him.

Absolutely spot on Nathan :thumbup:
City Slicker

Re: ' Aronn Gunnarsson so under-rated Says '

Postby llan bluebird » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm

His passing isn't good enough for most premier league teams and it was "believed" that he was available in the summer as he looks like he is last of the big earners, but he stayed.

He is a top championship destructive midfielder but as an organiser i think he is world class and his Iceland experience only helps.

Most championship players are not the complete package, this is why i can't see him in the premier league. But he suits our style and culture so wish he'd sign a new deal
llan bluebird

Return to General Chat