A forum for all things Cardiff City

' NEIL WARNOCK LENDS HIS SUPPORT TO MERTHYR '

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:12 am

' This Saturday Your Support is Needed ' :thumb right:

' MERTHRY FOOTBALL CLUB CRISIS '

Thursday 24th November 2017

Neil Warnock lends his support to Martyrs

NEIL WARNOCK:

"It’s great what the fans are doing. You need your clubs surviving at that level, whatever it takes. I did think about trying to send a team, but unfortunately I don’t send my players to 3G pitches - I don’t like my players on them."
"But, I’m sure there’s something we can rally around and help. It’s good for the community, I read the article in the paper, and I said to the secretary we’ll drop them a line and see if we can help in any way. It’s just about surviving when it’s like that."

"Clubs get into situations but you don’t want to see it happen to anyone. Scarborough, one of my loves, went bust and out of the league. I don’t know what level they are now but they’ve only just got back to playing in the town after all these years playing in Bridlington. They’ve got their own ground now and I’ve just sent some memorabilia of mine from when we won the league."

"You have to take your hat off to supporters like that, Merthyr is the same. I love the local leagues - that’s why I went to Taffs Well in the summer - the characters you meet, it’s important not to forget where you come from."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' This Saturday Your Support is Needed '

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:13 am

' This Saturday Your Support is Needed '
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCK LENDS HIS SUPPORT TO MERTHYR '

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Merthyr have a free shuttle bus from the train station to Merthyr’s ground for the game tomorrow :thumbright: :thumbright: