Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock talks about Cardiff City's Loyal fans

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:37 am

Neil Warnock talks about Cardiff City's Loyal fans

NEIL WARNOCK:

" Forest away, I’m sure our lads will be up for it and our fans will give a good following up there on a Sunday afternoon."

"We had some brave 200-odd the other night in terrible conditions on a Tuesday night in Barnsley, all credit to them. They made themselves heard as well which was good - I suppose you had to sing to keep warm!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Warnock talks about Cardiff City's Loyal fans

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:57 am

Annis,

Warnock always comes over to applaud the away fans, win lose or draw, as do all the players.

So different from when that clown Dave Jones was in charge :o

That muppet could never get down the tunnel quick enough, usually with most of the players right behind!

We don't expect much in return for our day off work, 10 hours on a coach, getting home in the early hours and spending our hard earned cash on travelling to see them, but what we do expect is a battling, 100% performance from the boys in the shirt and an acknowledgement from the players and the manager of the efforts made and support given.

It's great that in virtually every away game this season that is exactly what we have been given. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:59 am

davids wrote:Annis,

Warnock always comes over to applaud the away fans, win lose or draw, as do all the players.

So different from when that clown Dave Jones was in charge :o

That muppet could never get down the tunnel quick enough, usually with most of the players right behind!

We don't expect much in return for our day off work, 10 hours on a coach, getting home in the early hours and spending my hard earned cash on travelling to see them, but what we do expect is a battling, 100% performance from the boys in the shirt and an acknowledgement from the players and the manager of the efforts made and support given.

It's great that in virtually every away game this season that is exactly what we have been given. :thumbup: :thumbup:

David, thats part of the reason why I like Warnock so much :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Manager/Players & Club should All Appreciate what the fans go through to follow the Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluebird:

Dave Jones, actually use to tell the players,you play for me, not the fans and did not give a f**k for us :evil: :evil:

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 pm

First time under Warnock I've seen the manager clapped off the team coach happens virtually every away game.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:29 pm

skiprat wrote:First time under Warnock I've seen the manager clapped off the team coach happens virtually every away game.

Brilliant, I just wish Warnock could of been around when we had bigger fan numbers and the passion there use to be away from home.
Fair play Vince was telling me those that still go away,back the team 110% :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:41 pm

The backing at Barnsley was excellent, seemed like every person amongst us was singing at some points.

Good to see that it's appreciated by the manager

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:15 am

Lawnmower wrote:The backing at Barnsley was excellent, seemed like every person amongst us was singing at some points.

Good to see that it's appreciated by the manager

Love those nights Tim, Well Done to everyone of you diehards who went :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:39 am

Forest - Ill be there. Come on City fans get yours backsides up on Sunday. 1pm KO so back home in time for beer. :occasion5:

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 pm

I’m raring to go tomorrow as I love a good sing, but don’t do many away games. I haven’t been this excited since Nathan Blake found the top corner against Man City.