Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Neil Warnock is loving the Ashes! '

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 am

Warnock is loving the Ashes!

NEIL WARNOCK"

"I love me cricket. We were going to go to South Africa and we had to cancel it when Sharon developed breast cancer. We’d booked to go on a safari and then to Cape Town and see a few test matches. It was unfortunate."

"I spoke to Alan Brazil this morning, he’s over there for the first test and he sounded very jovial. It’s 6 in the afternoon - so you can imagine he’d had a long day - and he was with some Wolves fans who were chanting they were top of the league and all that.
The lads have done well over there, the lads who have come in have carried us."

"I’m, really pleased because when Cook went first or second over I thought, wow, we’re going to get done. Credit to them because it’s so intimidating and they’re so arrogant at times aren’t they, the Aussies. I’d love to put one up them, me."

"I watched the TV until half twelve and then knew I had to go to bed, so I recorded it and got up at half seven and watched two thirds before coming in. I don’t have to hear the talking, I can fast forward between every ball. I do like it, me. There were some Welsh lads there with a flag this morning."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.