Quick laugh at Swansea Town anyone??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bananas » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:53 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

New song 'the Town' run out to now is Status Quo 'down, down deeper and down' :laughing6: you can't beat seeing a small club drop back to where they belong :wave: bye u knobs :wave:
Bananas

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Quick laugh at Swansea Town anyone??

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:04 pm

in theory 1 win can put them 5th from bottom...with 23 games left..

its not the eggs havent hatched its more the cockerel has only just about had the erection...

be patient..good things come to those that wait..
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Every season we get threads like this saying they are def coming down and every season they stay up. Just be patient and enjoy their struggles there's a long way to go yet!
nubbsy

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Great to see they have no reason to come on this forum anymore :ayatollah:
CF23 Bluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:Every season we get threads like this saying they are def coming down and every season they stay up. Just be patient and enjoy their struggles there's a long way to go yet!

I agree, we had exactly the same on here last season. Two thirds of the season to go, they could easily finish in the top half yet. I hate to say this, but I think they have more chance of playing Premiership football next season than we do.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Every season we get threads like this saying they are def coming down and every season they stay up. Just be patient and enjoy their struggles there's a long way to go yet!

I agree, we had exactly the same on here last season. Two thirds of the season to go, they could easily finish in the top half yet. I hate to say this, but I think they have more chance of playing Premiership football next season than we do.

Only you would say that. Enjoy the journey :ayatollah:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Bananas » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:00 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: another awful performance :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Bananas

Return to General Chat