Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CHAMPIONSHIP CROWDS THIS SEASON ' AVERAGES / MIN /MAX

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:27 pm

' CHAMPIONSHIP CROWDS THIS SEASON 2017-18 '' AVERAGES/MIN /MAX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CHAMPIONSHIP CROWDS THIS SEASON ' AVEAGES/MIN /MAX

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:28 pm

" CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE TABLE 2017-18 SEASON " :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CHAMPIONSHIP CROWDS THIS SEASON ' AVERAGES / MIN /MAX

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Annis, Bristol city and Birmingham aside take a look at the clubs above us. All big clubs, we are where we should be in my opinion it's about right. Said it before say it again, a successful Cardiff and by that I mean top flight sustained would dwarf a lot of clubs. The likes of Burnley Watford swansea Bournemouth even wba have a ceiling that's been reached, cardiffs would be a lot bigger ceiling. That table is about right, nobody can argue with that.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Without showing me that table none of the clubs below us are bigger than Cardiff, we are on a par with Brum and Bristol in my opinion and we aren't bigger than any of the other clubs so for all the huffing and puffing that table is accurate.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:58 am

Stringfellow wrote:Without showing me that table none of the clubs below us are bigger than Cardiff, we are on a par with Brum and Bristol in my opinion and we aren't bigger than any of the other clubs so for all the huffing and puffing that table is accurate.

Gareth, Birmingham have been Bottom three all season and we have been Top three, if we were in that position, our average would of been 15,000.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:00 am

Stringfellow wrote:Annis, Bristol city and Birmingham aside take a look at the clubs above us. All big clubs, we are where we should be in my opinion it's about right. Said it before say it again, a successful Cardiff and by that I mean top flight sustained would dwarf a lot of clubs. The likes of Burnley Watford swansea Bournemouth even wba have a ceiling that's been reached, cardiffs would be a lot bigger ceiling. That table is about right, nobody can argue with that.

Gareth, We have been Top three all season and virtually been giving tickets away,We are one of the Cheapest in the Championship, Our Club,Warnock etc can't understand why our crowds are so low. 1.2mill people with in 10 miles of Cardiff and No competition.

This Friday night our stadium should be and hopefully will be bouncing :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:08 pm

Simple answer as I said in my original post, all the clubs above us are bigger clubs so have bigger crowds. Nobody can debate that.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Simple answer as I said in my original post, all the clubs above us are bigger clubs so have bigger crowds. Nobody can debate that.

The likes of Sheffield United And Bristol City your saying are bigger clubs than Cardiff, sad to see.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Yes shef Utd are, Bristol city similar but we will have a bigger average come the end of the season even with the smaller average aways crowds at the ccs.