Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BITTER FOREST LEG END COMPARES NEIL WARNOCK WITH KEN DOD

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Not going to lie I love it that we are getting hated on by fans, managers and clubs.. people are talking about us and becoming obsessed with us. This is what I love about Warnock he gives us a team, club a personality that never goes unnoticed and what I love about this team compared to Malky's team in 11/12 and 12/13 is not only do we know how to win games and grind results out but we know how to rub up teams the wrong way and get physical like Wolves away.

What is funny about Barnsley and Forest kicking up a fuss is they failed to score a single goal... that had nothing to do with us in our tactics or play.. we set up to stop teams playing in the areas they like to play in and they struggle to break that down.. that's not our problem and I think people like Burns, Warburton and the Barnsley lot need to look at the problems closing to home instead of preparing for the press conferences after the game.

These teams managers come out before the game saying they know Warnock and how Cardiff play and how they are going to play.. so if you know so well why the f**k can't you score a single goal past us? I remember back when we drew 0-0 with Millwall saying to a mate of mine who I came down that Millwall are a strong outfit this season and know how to set up and that game we played into their hands and never got going and created chances and I said to him at the end you got to look at we was doing that game and give credit to Millwall.

Like Bakes said, it's all good that they want to play football the 'right' way and be patient etc but there's a reason why Warburton will never go far or high as a manager than what he has already done because of games like Sunday, I feel like under Warnock we have that blend of both we can play football when we want.. get aggressive when we want too.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Next stop: Llandewi Brefi to see his cousin, Dafydd Burns-Thomas ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:03 am

Bananas wrote:Kenny who?? Irrelevant tw@t, quite frankly his childish comments speak volumes for whoever he or she is.

He's some bellend that nobody cares about and probably forgotten about so has to come out with rubbish just to get some attention.
Fat ugly chuckle brother that's all he is :lol:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:18 am

Bitter Burns - At least NW pays his tax ;)

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:34 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Not going to lie I love it that we are getting hated on by fans, managers and clubs.. people are talking about us and becoming obsessed with us. This is what I love about Warnock he gives us a team, club a personality that never goes unnoticed and what I love about this team compared to Malky's team in 11/12 and 12/13 is not only do we know how to win games and grind results out but we know how to rub up teams the wrong way and get physical like Wolves away.

What is funny about Barnsley and Forest kicking up a fuss is they failed to score a single goal... that had nothing to do with us in our tactics or play.. we set up to stop teams playing in the areas they like to play in and they struggle to break that down.. that's not our problem and I think people like Burns, Warburton and the Barnsley lot need to look at the problems closing to home instead of preparing for the press conferences after the game.

These teams managers come out before the game saying they know Warnock and how Cardiff play and how they are going to play.. so if you know so well why the f**k can't you score a single goal past us? I remember back when we drew 0-0 with Millwall saying to a mate of mine who I came down that Millwall are a strong outfit this season and know how to set up and that game we played into their hands and never got going and created chances and I said to him at the end you got to look at we was doing that game and give credit to Millwall.

Like Bakes said, it's all good that they want to play football the 'right' way and be patient etc but there's a reason why Warburton will never go far or high as a manager than what he has already done because of games like Sunday, I feel like under Warnock we have that blend of both we can play football when we want.. get aggressive when we want too.

great post mate..

Re: BITTER FOREST LEG END COMPARE NEIL WARNOCK WITH KEN DODD

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:29 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Kenny is bitter because he's just found out that he's pregnant at 64 and has a spare 2 chins. Or is it Rene from 'Allo 'Allo?

10ngakl.jpg

Brilliant :laughing5: :thumbup:

Re: FOREST LEGEND COMPARES NEIL WARNOCK WITH KEN DODD

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NhFoXT9s8

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:25 pm

As you know Rangers are my team so I’ve watched a Warburton team up close, he’s a one trick pony who actually says his plan B is to do plan A better. All the comments above about square passing in their own half and pointless possession are all too familiar to me but playing like Barcelona only works if you’ve got players like Messi, Iniesta and Suarez. Warnock likes players who run with the ball and shift it quick, it’s efficient and effective and it worked very well in Nottingham. Ask any Rangers fan who they’d prefer to take over at Ibrox NW or that useless clown Warburton.
By the way, Warnock,s got a house in Scotland and the managers chair is still vacant at Rangers :lol: just saying.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:48 pm

And I compair Kenny burns to a obese Willie Thorne the snooker player and Neil Warnock to a top class football manager :D :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Keep spreading the happiness Neil :D