Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Great 45 minutes from the Jacks

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Half time at Chelsea they have a grand total of 0 shots..0 shots on target and 0 corners

Re: Another Great 45 minutes from the Jacks

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Trying same thing as they did with spurs! Got lucky that day will their luck hold? :old:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Trying same thing as they did with spurs! Got lucky that day will their luck hold? :old:

Nope 1-0

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:23 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Trying same thing as they did with spurs! Got lucky that day will their luck hold? :old:

Nope 1-0

Pulis rubbing hands with delight? :laughing6:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm

Mind you, 'The Town' did have 2 shots in the whole game :laughing6: You have to laugh at the scum. :laughing6:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Fair play they have now managed 2 shots on target in the last 3 games

Not bad a shot on target every 135 minutes :laughing6:

I do believe our West Walian cousins are in a bit of trouble

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 pm

They actually didn’t have a shot on target tonight

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Leon1927 wrote:They actually didn’t have a shot on target tonight

True two shots neither on target they must have worst shots on target in premier? :occasion5:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

True two shots neither on target they must have worst shots on target in premier? :occasion5:

They have a had whopping 24 shots on target all season :lol:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:16 am

murphy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Their problem is jenkins he controls everything still! and he expects swans to play same way when got promoted , they should let managers manage but old habits die hard and cannot see them getting out of this mess with clement in charge. :clap:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:41 am

Clementine saie in an interview they did well in the last 8 minutes :lol:
Last game against mighty Bournemouth the jack fans were praising Bony for his effort and work rate when in reality he was like a shit headless chicken :lol:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:36 am

Just 2 seasons ago I remember Jack posters stating that they 'didn't care about Cardiff anymore' as they had 'moved on to another level'.

Well they certainly seem to be moving to a new level now, the Championship and hopefully we will step into the gap they leave behind. :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:Their problem is jenkins he controls everything still! and he expects swans to play same way when got promoted , they should let managers manage but old habits die hard and cannot see them getting out of this mess with clement in charge. :clap:

Depends what your perspective is, I think Jenkins is anything but a problem :lol: ;)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Their problem is jenkins he controls everything still! and he expects swans to play same way when got promoted , they should let managers manage but old habits die hard and cannot see them getting out of this mess with clement in charge. :clap:

Depends what your perspective is, I think Jenkins is anything but a problem :lol: ;)

Well it's common knowledge that he says who managers are allowed to sign! Only got take a look at signings this season 2 permanent 2 on loan and around 4 players for under 23 squad? Is that a proper managers idea of boosting squad considering past two seasons struggles?
Plus what manager would get rid of all their star players last 4 seasons? Just an observation :thumbup:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Their problem is jenkins he controls everything still! and he expects swans to play same way when got promoted , they should let managers manage but old habits die hard and cannot see them getting out of this mess with clement in charge. :clap:

problem?
i wish we had a Cardiff version of him 20 years ago..its impossible to keep whats happened down there going forever..but theyve had a hell of a run with Mr Problem finding one manager that works after another..and selling top players and replacing with adequate replacements for far less dosh.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:23 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

problem?
i wish we had a Cardiff version of him 20 years ago..its impossible to keep whats happened down there going forever..but theyve had a hell of a run with Mr Problem finding one manager that works after another..and selling top players and replacing with adequate replacements for far less dosh.

Yes but length of time they've been in premier they should been kicking on not going backwards? And you think replacing ziggy with a loan player who wasn't regular in his own team was good business? Yes for him financially but for the team?? :roll:
Guess he's not the problem it's the manager & players he chose! :laughing6:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:34 pm

:wave: let's wave as we pass them :wave: :laughing6:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:59 pm

One win can take them out of the bottom three. They have 24 games to play yet. A bit early to start being cocky, exactly the same sort of comments were posted last season and which team is playing PL football and which one is playing Championship football again. Some fans on here are just setting themselves up for a fall. Far too early to say how things will end for them, or for us.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

problem?

Yes but length of time they've been in premier they should been kicking on not going backwards? And you think replacing ziggy with a loan player who wasn't regular in his own team was good business? Yes for him financially but for the team?? :roll:
Guess he's not the problem it's the manager & players he chose! :laughing6:

you think a club like Swansea could ever kick on.?..i think they have done wonders just staying there.dont really want to be defending Huw because i hate him with a passion but he has done a very good job there.their fans are idiots..3 promotoions a cup and 7 prem seasons after being 1 game away from non league and all they can think of is Huw got 8mill for his shares ffs....

Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:One win can take them out of the bottom three. They have 24 games to play yet. A bit early to start being cocky, exactly the same sort of comments were posted last season and which team is playing PL football and which one is playing Championship football again. Some fans on here are just setting themselves up for a fall. Far too early to say how things will end for them, or for us.

Totally agree, a long way to go and who knows what's going to happen over the next few months

However, it's not looking good for them they survived by the skin of their teeth last year and this seasons team is a lot worse than last years. Also, their manager is sounding more and more desperate every week

Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:One win can take them out of the bottom three. They have 24 games to play yet. A bit early to start being cocky, exactly the same sort of comments were posted last season and which team is playing PL football and which one is playing Championship football again. Some fans on here are just setting themselves up for a fall. Far too early to say how things will end for them, or for us.

1 win wouldn't take them out of relegation.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:07 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

he didnt say it would...he said can.which is accurate.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:01 pm

dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Not correct though just saying a win would do it.. It would rely on west Brom losing and also not scoring to change the goal difference. If they get 1 win and west brim draw or win Swansea aren't getting out of the bottom 3.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:20 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Not correct though just saying a win would do it.. It would rely on west Brom losing and also not scoring to change the goal difference. If they get 1 win and west brim draw or win Swansea aren't getting out of the bottom 3.

Well I guess if you disagree with me that means that you think if they win their next match they can't get out of the bottom three. I will stick with what I said in my earlier post. If they win they can get out of the bottom three, unlikely given the goal difference situation, but not impossible.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:32 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Well I guess if you disagree with me that means that you think if they win their next match they can't get out of the bottom three. I will stick with what I said in my earlier post. If they win they can get out of the bottom three, unlikely given the goal difference situation, but not impossible.

Tend to agree with Steve. Too many getting cocky and one win will at least keep the Jacks in with a good chance of surviving. Very much like last season it is atm when they then got a bit of form at the end and survived.

I would at least wait until they require a couple of wins just too stand a chance before betting on them going down.