Warnock wants to give City player New contract

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Warnock sings Damour's praises

28/11/17

NEIL WARNOCK:

"He’s probably the lowest paid in the team at the minute but he’s underrated and a lovely lad. It’s very good for me because I can shout at him and he doesn’t understand me! He has to go to Sol and ask ‘what does he say’? But I’m not sure Sol tells him exactly what I say."

"He’s been a breath of fresh air. We haven’t actually lost a game when Loic has started!"

"I’ve been speaking to his agent about giving Loic a new contract."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Warnock wants to give City player New contract

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Another gem brought in for nothing.

I was getting very frustrated with Warnock not starting Damour. Our best performances have been with Damour in the team, he was ridiculously good in the Villa and Leeds games in particular and it's good to see Warnock has started giving him a run of games now.

It's no surprise to me our results have started improving since Damour has come back into the team. He ticks all the boxes for what I want in a centre midfielder at this level. A bundle of energy, runs himself into the ground, breaks up play, but also has the quality to keep possession and the class to play the odd defence splitting ball.

Damour is an absolutely incredible find on a free transfer and I want him at our club for many years to come! :ayatollah:
Tonteg Bluebird

Re: Warnock wants to give City player New contract

Postby nubbsy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Another gem brought in for nothing.

I was getting very frustrated with Warnock not starting Damour. Our best performances have been with Damour in the team, he was ridiculously good in the Villa and Leeds games in particular and it's good to see Warnock has started giving him a run of games now.

It's no surprise to me our results have started improving since Damour has come back into the team. He ticks all the boxes for what I want in a centre midfielder at this level. A bundle of energy, runs himself into the ground, breaks up play, but also has the quality to keep possession and the class to play the odd defence splitting ball.

Damour is an absolutely incredible find on a free transfer and I want him at our club for many years to come! :ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more. He has the potential to be the most well rounded midfielder we've had for quite a while.
nubbsy

Return to General Chat