Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just when is it going to stop

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:05 am

Sacking people over allegations not investigated. At the moment it's easy for someone who has an axe to grind to make an allegation which may be totally untrue. Proof first then if indeed the allegation is genuine, sack them

Re: Just when is it going to stop

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:11 pm

who are you talking about

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:31 pm

dogfound wrote:who are you talking about

Think he's referring to people being suspended on say so of someone making allegations against them without proof? Trouble is its standard practice to be suspended while things are investigated, trouble is the police won't be able to fight crime as be tied up in investigations for next ten years :laughing6:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm

What I am on about is not suspending people while an investigation goes ahead, but the sacking of anyone on just an allegation. In America they have just sacked two TV celebrities based on allegations. No investigations, If they are not guilty it would not surprise me to see the suing for unfair dismissal :thumbup:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Igovernor wrote:What I am on about is not suspending people while an investigation goes ahead, but the sacking of anyone on just an allegation. In America they have just sacked two TV celebrities based on allegations. No investigations, If they are not guilty it would not surprise me to see the suing for unfair dismissal :thumbup:

Think you will find they are guilty as was previous allegations, besides yanks won't sack anyone without reason like you say get are sued if wrongly sacked. :thumbup:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Remember The Dave Jones case!

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm

theclaw wrote:Remember The Dave Jones case!

Exactly :thumbup: