Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ NEIL WARNOCK RESPONDS TO KENNY BURNS CRITICISM “

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 am

Warnock responds to Nottingham Forest legend, Kenny Burns

You get bitterness in the game, usually when you’ve beaten somebody. I read some of the stuff Kenny Burns said. I remember him coming down at half-time at Bramall Lane when he was only a club ambassador or something, we were losing 2-0 or something like that to them in the play-off semi-final second leg and we ended up winning 4-3. The Warnock way hey?

Anybody can criticise. I look at pundits now. Kenny had a go at managing and lasted three weeks. It’s easy to criticise. He contradicted himself, saying surely you’d prefer to watch a team like Warburton’s who pass it and entertain and it’s free flowing, winning the last five home games. He’s answered his own question, do we let them have a free flowing game and let us be the sixth team to lose? I’m sure he realised we’re in professional football and we’re not here to let people have a lovely afternoon at our benefit. It didn’t really make sense. But listen, I’ve had bigger people than Kenny Burns criticise me over the years so it don’t bother me.

Re: “ NEIL WARNOCK RESPONDS TO KENNY BURNS CRITICISM “

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:53 am

should be the last person to be going on about free flowing football. as a good a player as Kenny was his job was to be the hard man which often involved dirty cynical tackles on flair players.. total beaut.he even brags about it .
clothes lining Keegan and head butting that Arsenal player are fine but taking 30 seconds over a throw in is crime of the century.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:15 pm

You have to love Warnock, he knows how to put someone down - 'he had a go at managing and lasted 3 weeks.....' :D

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Stop on Neil. Hard working, high tempo football gets you out of this division.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:15 pm

41MDChrqN4L._SY300_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:54 pm

Kenny Bitter Burns ;)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:01 pm

His name is Kenny Burns
He has these funny turns
He gets booked every game
Things could be better
He could play for Aston Villa
If he only had a brain

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Kenny Burns has a face that would still look the same even if he was wearing a stocking over it.

kenny-burns-birmingham-city-footballer-1974-D3MWEA.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Anther WIN Kenny ( - ) .