Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This JB in work

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:13 am

Said after Sundays result, looks like we be playing you next year, I said you won't because you are going down you silly git. They haven't scored for 7 hours, I would love a little FA Cup game against them, and I would let them have home advantage too. Anybody finds odds on them down and us going up in a double pls? :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Re: This JB in work

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:44 am

BEEP AHM wrote:Said after Sundays result, looks like we be playing you next year, I said you won't because you are going down you silly git. They haven't scored for 7 hours, I would love a little FA Cup game against them, and I would let them have home advantage too. Anybody finds odds on them down and us going up in a double pls? :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Not convinced yet about us going up, them coming down or the status quo stays the same. However if things carry on like this through to the end of January then I will be saying this could quite easily happen.

However before then there is a possible of cup tie with them. Yes I would let them have home advantage and would feel confident we would go through to the next round.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:34 pm

must admit, swansea's form in recent years does look like a structural, terminal decline, and that if they avoid relegation they are just putting it off until next year.

their fundamental problem is that they are a small club with small revenues owned by owners who will not invest. over the long term it doesnt take a genius to see that they are on borrowed time.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:. Anybody finds odds on them down and us going up in a double pls? :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Not massive money. 17/2 with coral.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Anything can happen.

Either we will both be a championship team next season or both in the premiership.

The unthinkable would be for us to miss out in the play offs and for them to survive the last game of the season.
Hopefully we piss the league and they lose every game from today. :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Still such a long way to be going. I’d rather just focus on how we are doing right now

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:51 pm

ThomasC wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:. Anybody finds odds on them down and us going up in a double pls? :bluebird: :ayatollah:

are you sure those arnt the odds for us top and them bottom.?
thats very good odds...best individual odds i can find for us are 5/4...and Swansea are THE favs to go down 2/5, 1/3 ,4/11...thats roughly a 3/1 double..

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Worse thing is even though they keep losing they are by no means cut adrift at the bottom

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:47 pm

skiprat wrote:Worse thing is even though they keep losing they are by no means cut adrift at the bottom

next 2 games are massive for them..stoke and WBA..if they lose both and ill start believing

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm

dogfound wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

thats very good odds...best individual odds i can find for us are 5/4...and Swansea are THE favs to go down 2/5, 1/3 ,4/11...thats roughly a 3/1 double..

Yes. They are outright. Bottom/top. Got that wrong :ayatollah: 6/1 us winning championship, not tempted

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Said after Sundays result, looks like we be playing you next year, I said you won't because you are going down you silly git. They haven't scored for 7 hours, I would love a little FA Cup game against them, and I would let them have home advantage too. Anybody finds odds on them down and us going up in a double pls? :bluebird: :ayatollah:

I've said the same about drawing them in 3rd Rd of fa cup but at ours place I still fancy them nicking it at the Yankee stadium.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 am

ThomasC wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Yes. They are outright. Bottom/top. Got that wrong :ayatollah: 6/1 us winning championship, not tempted

5\4 to go up is skinny, rather do the 6\1 tbh

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:19 pm

skiprat wrote:Worse thing is even though they keep losing they are by no means cut adrift at the bottom

No but looking at clubs around them several won't be there at end season ,they will be hoping teams like hfield Brighton drop down! Other thing is where are they going to find the goals from can't even get shots on target in the games played so far?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

No but looking at clubs around them several won't be there at end season ,they will be hoping teams like hfield Brighton drop down! Other thing is where are they going to find the goals from can't even get shots on target in the games played so far?

As I was reading this Sigardson just scored for Everton.... Irony.... :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/pre ... ague/table

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:06 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

As I was reading this Sigardson just scored for Everton.... Irony.... :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/pre ... ague/table

Well highlights why they are in the position they are in! Selling best players is never going to work even for multi million pound profit, need as good if not better replacement which they certainly haven't! Done past 3 yrs :occasion5: