Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this the season where it actually happens?

You may select 1 option

View results

Is this the season for Cardiff fans to be jolly? (poll)

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 pm

I have seen it predicted every season that we will swap places with Swansea. People are keeping relatively tight lipped despite Swansea’s dismal and our sensational performances. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Ok perhaps it is early days but how do you think things will pan out at the end of the season based on what you have seen so far?

What would you like to see happen? :?:

Re: Is this the season for Cardiff fans to be jolly? (poll)

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Is it my arse? Bah bloody humbug. :old:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:40 pm

swansea have been in decline since 2012/13. if they do not get relegated this year, they will limp on until they are put out of their misery.

not a popular opinion, but we have also been in decline since 2012/13. warnock has given us a boost, but long term i think we will not make a mid table PL team (as swansea were able to maintain for a short period). we lack the support / revenues to compete at the top level.

in short, we are both fucked :lol:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Bloobirds up Jacks down :thumbup:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:12 am

Let's hope so :bluebird:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:22 pm

A bit early for this poll lets wait until after Christmas period

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:14 pm

I would like us to go up with Swansea to go down but only for a year so we can have a bit of gloating time . Hopefully they can then come back up with us staying up and we can have big derby games again.

Would also be good if Bristol could join us. I love derby games and premier league derbys involving us three would be quite special.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Not interested in going to Swansea again, 8 hour day for a watered down derby. Hope they go down the leagues, go bust and cease to exist.