“ TONIGHT “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ TONIGHT “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing and Kenneth Zohore both stil likely to miss out due to injury. Omar Bogle is available again after suspension :ayatollah:

Cardiff City will move six clear of Sheffield United with a win, although Aston Villa will be within five points if they win at Leeds tonight. Sheffield United go to Millwall tomorrow, and could move above Cardiff City if we lose tonight and they win. In the same scenario, Aston Villa will be two points behind us.

Norwich City will move to within five points of a play-off position with a win.

Wolves go to Birmingham on Monday, and will be just one point ahead of Cardiff City going into that if the Bluebirds win tonight.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

“ TONIGHT “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ TONIGHT “

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:46 pm

I know its early in the season but I feel tonight is a must win!
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Geoff Blue » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:54 pm

They are one of our bogy teams when we play them at home, and seem to have the edge over us, not too worry lets hope we ca get a win if not a draw tonight. I remember watching a night game against them in the early 60's when they beat us 4-2. Our goalkeeper then was Dilwyn John a local Canton boy.
Geoff Blue

Postby Geoff Blue » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Previous post he was not born in Canton, but played for a local Canton team , namely Ever Open Eye, a team I used to play for. Still got some of the medals I won playing for them. Happy Days
Geoff Blue

Postby danielrees17 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Hopefully with norwich manager under pressure we batter them, get him sacked then they go on a run and take points off teams around us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
danielrees17

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:20 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I know its early in the season but I feel tonight is a must win!

Must win is a bit strong, but the three points would put us in a great position - even more so if Leeds get something against Villa. Would put the pressure on Sheffield United for tomorrow.

My honest opinion is Sheffield United will fall away, and agree with those who say Villa are probably the main threat.

Lose, and it’s an opportunity missed to create a gap and put pressure on other teams.

They are one our bogey sides, so I worry about tonight.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Return to General Chat