Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NORWICH CITY FANS AWAY AT CARDIFF CITY TONIGHT "

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Norwich Fans Away at Cardiff tonight

580 Mile round trip on a Friday night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " NORWICH CITY FANS AWAY AT CARDIFF CITY TONIGHT "

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:49 am

Norwich City have tweeted Thank you to the 600 plus Norwich Fans :thumbright:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:37 am

A decent turnout by Norwich for a night game. They were fairly quiet, although I heard them singing the 'On the Ball City' song a few times.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:39 am

llangainbluebird wrote:A decent turnout by Norwich for a night game. They were fairly quiet, although I heard them singing the 'On the Ball City' song a few times.

We were next to them they sang for at least 70% of the game,but small numbers only singing, our atmosphere in the second half drowned them, but yes good away support for a Friday night and a hell of journey. :thumbright:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:A decent turnout by Norwich for a night game. They were fairly quiet, although I heard them singing the 'On the Ball City' song a few times.

We were next to them they sang for at least 70% of the game,but small numbers only singing, our atmosphere in the second half drowned them, but yes good away support for a Friday night and a hell of journey. :thumbright:

Fair play to them. I'm in block 103, in the exact opposite corner, so could not hear them properly, what with the Canton in good voice. Safe journey back, Annis. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 am

llangainbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Fair play to them. I'm in block 103, in the exact opposite corner, so could not hear them properly, what with the Canton in good voice. Safe journey back, Annis. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

David Thank you :thumbright: :bluebird:

First half quite, second half fantastic :bluebird: :bluescarf: