Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE OFFICIAL FIGURES "

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Cardiff City so far this season :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " THE OFFICIAL FIGURES "

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:55 am

Last night crowd 17,033 including 630 Norwich fans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:56 am

Barnsley was less than than the 273 put out it was 257 Cardiff fans who travelled.

Cardiff's home average is now approx 19,300 including approx 2,420 visiting fans :bluebird:

Cardiff have over 14,000 season ticket holders and still rising including the half season ticket holders :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:Barnsley was less than than the 273 put out it was 257 Cardiff fans who travelled.

Well done to the ones that went away

but give it a rest Annis slating off supporters for not going all this digging at supporters has got to stop its getting boring now :sleepy2:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:35 am

BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Barnsley was less than than the 273 put out it was 257 Cardiff fans who travelled.

but give it a rest Annis slating off supporters for not going all this digging at supporters has got to stop its getting boring now :sleepy2:

Fully agree BeakerBlue, let's concentrate on the positives :old: :occasion5: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 am

These home figures are shocking, 2nd in the league, back in blue and a Manager we have longed for. We know there will be people on here moaning they can’t get a ticket at the end of the season if we need to win to go up. Half season tickets are a bargain, there is no excuses for not going now. The team and Warnock deserve 25k plus every game.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:52 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:These home figures are shocking, 2nd in the league, back in blue and a Manager we have longed for. We know there will be people on here moaning they can’t get a ticket at the end of the season if we need to win to go up. Half season tickets are a bargain, there is no excuses for not going now. The team and Warnock deserve 25k plus every game.

Oh god, get this man some positivity pills :sleepy2:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 am

I still believe that a lot still haven't attended since we went red. (and I know a few)
A lot of damage was done, and people change their habits.

I don't want to rake up old coals, but I think we should be targeting new fans, and rebuilding the fan base.
We are doing that, and I believe NW is the foundation that the club needed.
Slowly, slowly and all that. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:41 am

BEAKERBLUE wrote:

Not skating at all, I put out all crowds and will never stop. :thumbright:
I 100% praise those diehard fans who keep going without a doubt :bluebird:

Just because the figure readings are not good, you accuse me of having ago, I would put them out anyway :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:

Just because the figure readings are not good, you accuse me of having ago, I would put them out anyway :bluebird:

I don’t mind you putting up the the figures I enjoy them but saying is that we should be higher up in the supporters league is annoying the club doesn’t really do anything to bring back the floating supporters
The Family enclosure was very empty as was the grandstand the canton and ninian stands was quite good

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 pm

BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:

I don’t mind you putting up the the figures I enjoy them but saying is that we should be higher up in the supporters league is annoying the club doesn’t really do anything to bring back the floating supporters
The Family enclosure was very empty as was the grandstand the canton and ninian stands was quite good

But that's my opinion and belief and our clubs, Warnocks, Vince Alms, many of our fans, Cardiff Facebook posters talk about it 24/7.
I thought many of you say floating fans don't come on here?

Family stand was awful and grandstand and they are the first to sell out if promoted, funny that.

NINIAN STAND & CANTON STAND ALWAYS LOOK QUITE GOOD :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:

But that's my opinion and belief and our clubs, Warnocks, Vince Alms, many of our fans, Cardiff Facebook posters talk about it 24/7.

Family stand was awful and grandstand and they are the first to sell out if promoted, funny that.

Don’t get me wrong I would love to see a full house every home game and thousands more going to away matches
I have supported Cardiff since 1968 went to a lot of away games in the 70s 5 seasons never missed a game home or away,been there on a winter night with another 1500 others, I did stop going in the 80s for a couple seasons but I have had a season ticket since the 90s.
The rebrand did dampen my spirits but kept coming not like others.
I went to Fulham this season wanted to go the Reading but can’t make midweek games as have to up for work at 5 and as a HGV driver need a rest.

As I said I enjoy your fact and figures and photos of other clubs fans on away games :thumbright:so keep them coming

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:31 pm

BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:

Not slating at all, I put out all crowds and will never stop. :thumbright:

Don’t get me wrong I would love to see a full house every home game and thousands more going to away matches
I have supported Cardiff since 1968 went to a lot of away games in the 70s 5 seasons never missed a game home or away,been there on a winter night with another 1500 others, I did stop going in the 80s for a couple seasons but I have had a season ticket since the 90s.
The rebrand did dampen my spirits but kept coming not like others.
I went to Fulham this season wanted to go the Reading but can’t make midweek games as have to up for work at 5 and as a HGV driver need a rest.

As I said I enjoy your fact and figures and photos of other clubs fans on away games :thumbright:so keep them coming

Fair play to you, your more of an old timer than me :lol: :thumbright:

Cheers, I honestly love the crowds of all clubs :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:These home figures are shocking, 2nd in the league, back in blue and a Manager we have longed for. We know there will be people on here moaning they can’t get a ticket at the end of the season if we need to win to go up. Half season tickets are a bargain, there is no excuses for not going now. The team and Warnock deserve 25k plus every game.

Which official figures are you looking at?
I like to concentrate on all the W's in the results column. They're the important stats on that page.