Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW: " TONIGHT A CLASSIC GAME OF TWO HALVES "

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:37 pm

My View / Opinion

" A CLASSIC GAME OF TWO HALVES "

NEIL WARNOCK CHANGES THE GAME WITH HIS SUBS.

Cardiff City continue their run with 4 wins in a row and still undefeated at home :bluescarf:

CARDIFF CITY 3 NORWICH CITY 1 :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Crowd 17,033
Away Support 630

H/T 0-1

Neil Etheridge, Bruno Manga, Sean Morrison, Sol Bamba, Joe Bennett, Loic Damour, Craig Bryson, Joe Ralls, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing, Junior Hoilett and Danny Ward
Subs
Brian Murphy, Lee Peltier, Greg Halford, Callum Paterson, Liam Feeney, Lee Tomlin and Omar Bogle

Atmosphere?

I was shocked how there was a lack of atmosphere when I entered the stadium at 19:45pm, I did expect it to be bouncing seeing as we are 2nd in The Championship.

Second half the ground came alive and a far much better atmosphere :bluebird:
My first half thoughts

A poor first half and City looked like they had not turned up.
No creativity or desire and over all Norwich deserved the 0-1 lead :cry:

Second half thoughts

Warnock took of Ward and Bryson and brought on Tomlin and Bogle.
City were a different team from the minute the second half started and the crowd got behind them :bluebird:

Joe Ralls penalty and a Hoilett goal put us in control and deservedly so 2-1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Then in the 81st min Bogle scored, after Paterson was sent clear down the right wing. The 3rd goal was created by a brilliant turn in the middle by Lee Tomlin.
3-1 :bluebird: :ayatollah:

My man of the match Junior Hoilett :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW: " TONIGHT A CLASSIC GAME OF TWO HALVES "

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:39 pm

Brilliant result after being 1-0 down at half time, shows the resilience of this team :ayatollah:

That’s four wins in a row since the defeat at Bristol City :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Class to have a manager who will get stuck in to them at half time and have an impact.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:22 pm

:bluebird:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:24 pm

Can’t wait to see them Boxing Day

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:42 pm

The Bluebirds are at the Wolves Door :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:44 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Brilliant result after being 1-0 down at half time, shows the resilience of this team :ayatollah:

That’s four wins in a row since the defeat at Bristol City :thumbright:

Ned, Warnocks team never lays down :bluebird:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:45 pm

maccydee wrote:Can’t wait to see them Boxing Day

Neil, enjoy my friend :bluebird:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Terrible first half but came out better the second half.Thought our defence looked a bit shaky tonite.Bennet seemed to be playing in mid-field which was strange.
Good three points in the end.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 pm

Always rely on warnock to have the ability to make effective changes and put a rocket up their arses at half time. Great turnaround

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 pm

good bouncebackability from the players - it was a sloppy first half but they certainly made up for it.

i'd agree that hoillett was probably the best player out there. morrison also deserves a mention - he's stepped up this season and is by some margin our best defender IMO :clap:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Agree on morrisson outstanding today the best defender on there

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:40 pm

maccydee wrote:Class to have a manager who will get stuck in to them at half time and have an impact.

The man is a genius unlike myself who was telling everyone around me they should go home at half-time as we had no chance of coming back :oops: :roll:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 pm

my great auntie and my boys :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:51 am

maccydee wrote:Class to have a manager who will get stuck in to them at half time and have an impact.

Neil, Warnock was always on my top 5 managers before he came to Cardiff, I just love his attitude and out spokeness :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:58 am

rossblue wrote:my great auntie and my boys :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Great photos :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 am

Reminded me last night of the Zohore “breakthrough” game against Wolves last season where we were awful in the first half and Warnock made a radical change at half time.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Neil, Warnock was always on my top 5 managers before he came to Cardiff, I just love his attitude and out spokeness :thumbright: :bluebird:

I’ve always liked him. Calls a spade a spade.

Enjoy your holiday pal.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I’ve always liked him. Calls a spade a spade.

Enjoy your holiday pal.

That's what I love about him, Thanks Neil :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:54 pm