Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Norwich City at home?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Neil Etheridge
9%
Bruno Manga
3%
Sean Morrison
30%
Sol Bamba
14%
Joe Bennett
1%
Loic Damour
1%
Joe Ralls
3%
Craig Bryson
No votes
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
No votes
Junior Hoilett
22%
Danny Ward
No votes
Lee Tomlin (sub)
9%
Omar Bogle (sub)
7%
Callum Paterson (sub)
No votes

Total votes : 76

VOTE “ MOTM v Norwich City (h) “

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 pm

A brilliant win tonight, after being 1-0 down at half time :ayatollah:

Who was your man of the match?

48 hours to vote :thumbright:

3C53BA02-774E-40E9-887E-9485C39D0BDB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: VOTE “ MOTM v Norwich City (h) “

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Junior Hoilett :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Bogle because he kept his promise to the fans :occasion5:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:35 pm

We were a different team with Bogle up front!

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Morrisson,others in the defence were making errors while Mozza looked like a rock

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Morrison for me, guy was a rock.
Manga had a bit of a stinker mind. id start bogle and paterson next game. Tomlin looked on the porky side but wow he can open up a defence

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Morrison for me outstanding captains performance

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Morro, time and time again he saved us.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Hoilett Bamba a close second.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Hoilett for me.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 pm

I had it as a very close call between Bamba and Morrison, but eventually went with Bamba who was again a Colossus. If there is a Neil Warnock on the pitch then it's this guy. Full of passion, fight and grit a true Cardiff legend in the making.

Morrison is improving with every game and one time soon he will get the nod but for now it's King Solomon who is the main man.

There were great performances all over the pitch Holliet, Bogle, Tomlin, Damour and Ralls, unfortunately though both full-backs Bruno and Bennett had stinkers.

Their number 11 Murphy might have been a cheating tw*t but by hell he ran Manga ragged and TBH I was very impressed with him.
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Morrison by a country mile. Why can he not play like that, more often. :banghead:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I had it as a very close call between Bamba and Morrison, but eventually went with Bamba who was again a Colossus. If there is a Neil Warnock on the pitch then it's this guy. Full of passion, fight and grit a true Cardiff legend in the making.

Morrison is improving with every game and one time soon he will get the nod but for now it's King Solomon who is the main man.

There were great performances all over the pitch Holliet, Bogle, Tomlin, Damour and Ralls, unfortunately though both full-backs Bruno and Bennett had stinkers.

There number 11 Murphy might have been a cheating tw*t but by hell he ran Manga ragged and TBH I was very impressed with him.

Morrison was far better than Bamba. Bamba was struggling to mark Oliveira, with Oliveira regularly dropping off into the space left vacant by Bennett and Hoolahan. Don't know how you can say Bennett had a stinker, he marked Hoolahan out of the game!

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Bamba and morrison deserve a joint award. Hard pressed to choose slightly edge to bamba

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:33 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Morrison by a country mile. Why can he not play like that, more often. :banghead:

He does?

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I had it as a very close call between Bamba and Morrison, but eventually went with Bamba who was again a Colossus. If there is a Neil Warnock on the pitch then it's this guy. Full of passion, fight and grit a true Cardiff legend in the making.

There number 11 Murphy might have been a cheating tw*t but by hell he ran Manga ragged and TBH I was very impressed with him.

Morrison was far better than Bamba. Bamba was struggling to mark Oliveira, with Oliveira regularly dropping off into the space left vacant by Bennett and Hoolahan. Don't know how you can say Bennett had a stinker, he marked Hoolahan out of the game!

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Bamba was split, done a lot of good things and done a lot of bad, constantly being turned left and right by Oliveria up top.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Bamba was split, done a lot of good things and done a lot of bad, constantly being turned left and right by Oliveria up top.

You’re right but he was isolated. Always one on one in the second half, some he won some he didn’t. Good overall game though and Morrison was class as usual.
My vote is for Hoilett.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Morrisson very solid tonight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Captain fantastic was the only one playing in the first half and was immense the second half

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Etheridge for me again, thought he kept us in the game during the first half being in the right place every time except for the goal where he may well have been unsighted.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Etheridge for me again, thought he kept us in the game during the first half being in the right place every time except for the goal where he may well have been unsighted.

Interesting one, suppose he didn't do anything wrong. Didn't really have any saves to make though, and the ones he did make were fairly standard.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:14 am

Morrison ,Bamba or Hoilett....hard to choose. Bogle tremendous as well.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:16 am

Voted Bamba myself but any of the current top three of Morrison, Bamba and Hoilett plus the solid (bar one kick) Etheridge can lay claim to MotM :thumbright:

Thought Tomlin was outstanding when he came on but Ralls was a little off form

Touch of genius from Neil Warnock to make the double substitution at half-time and City were a different prospect in the second half! :clap:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Sven wrote:Voted Bamba myself but any of the current top three of Morrison, Bamba and Hoilett plus the solid (bar one kick) Etheridge can lay claim to MotM :thumbright:

Thought Tomlin was outstanding when he came on but Ralls was a little off form

Touch of genius from Neil Warnock to make the double substitution at half-time and City were a different prospect in the second half! :clap:

Tomlin was off the pace but looks to change the game every time he touches the ball. He's got that quality you can't teach!

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Etheridge for me.
Yes he conceded a goal but was probably unsighted. After that he dominated his box, gathered every cross that came his way and put his body on the line on several occasions.