Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOGLE

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Said he would repay the fans after his sending off at bristol city!

Next it will be Bogle or Zohore :old:

Re: BOGLE

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Bogle was fantastic when he came on. When we signed him I was underwhelmed, but boy is he fast becoming a favourite... I've almost forgotten who Zohore is!

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 pm

I know I have been on my own in thinking Zohore is over rated, but as I have said quite a few times, I don't think Zohore is ever going to be a prolific scorer, possibly a 10/12 goal a season striker if things go well. From what I have seen of Bogle, he is a different sort altogether. I think he is a more natural scorer, and has the knack of being in the right place at the right time. I would back him to get a lot more goals than Zohore if he is given the opportunity.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Love his energy and fire I think there's plenty of goals in him.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:51 pm

he's a bit rough around the edges, but he has potential. he's very positive and makes the right runs.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Didn't stop running when he came on and didn't give their keeper or defenders a spare second

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:he's a bit rough around the edges, but he has potential. he's very positive and makes the right runs.

Yes, spot on. Plenty of room for improvement, but I think he is more than capable of getting better and better if he gets a run of games. I think we have already seen Zohore at his very best, and I don't see him improving on what we've already seen. I don't believe Bogle is close to his full potential yet, and I can see him possibly being that 20 goal a season player we have been waiting for. I honestly think he may turn out to be a vital part of our chances of reaching the play offs.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 pm

So far so good with bogle. He could be the jamie varsy we been looking for

Where are the fans who was calling for him to be sold in January? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So far so good with bogle. He could be the jamie varsy we been looking for

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Happy for the guy. He must have felt so down about his stupid red card against Bristol but good to see the determination in him

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Warnock is doing a zohore with him looks a good player

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:52 pm

cant wait to see ,bogle, zohore in the same team :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I know I have been on my own in thinking Zohore is over rated, but as I have said quite a few times, I don't think Zohore is ever going to be a prolific scorer, possibly a 10/12 goal a season striker if things go well. From what I have seen of Bogle, he is a different sort altogether. I think he is a more natural scorer, and has the knack of being in the right place at the right time. I would back him to get a lot more goals than Zohore if he is given the opportunity.

So how many do you predict Bogle will score in a season?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:12 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I know I have been on my own in thinking Zohore is over rated, but as I have said quite a few times, I don't think Zohore is ever going to be a prolific scorer, possibly a 10/12 goal a season striker if things go well. From what I have seen of Bogle, he is a different sort altogether. I think he is a more natural scorer, and has the knack of being in the right place at the right time. I would back him to get a lot more goals than Zohore if he is given the opportunity.

If only we had good enough midfielders to be able to play 4-4-2, Bogle and Zohore up front. I think Bogle's flick ons to a strong Zohore powering through would be too much for every defence in this league!

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:59 am

Crap in the air.
My dog jumps more.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:54 am

barry boy wrote:Crap in the air.
My dog jumps more.

Is what someone who hasn't seen him play say.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I think over a full season he has the potential to be a 20 to 25 goal striker. He seems to have the ability to make intelligent runs that get him into the right area at exactly the right time. I think he is a more natural scorer than Zohore. I am not saying Zohore is rubbish or anything like that. On his day he is an excellent player, but I just don't think he has that many goals in him. All a bit irrelevant at the moment, because it's a team game and this team could hardly be doing any more than they are.
Hopefully Zohore or Bogle or both will be the difference between a top ten place and the play offs at least.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Strikers coming up to the Championship or from a lesser foreign league I believe need a couple of seasons to hit their full potential. I don't think Bogle will need that time. In fact if he carries on the way he is going and we go up he could be a bit of a hit in the Premier.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Strikers coming up to the Championship or from a lesser foreign league I believe need a couple of seasons to hit their full potential. I don't think Bogle will need that time. In fact if he carries on the way he is going and we go up he could be a bit of a hit in the Premier.

I said we could become Norwich's "Bogle" team :thumbup:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Guys a bit raw but he's an absolute beast. Quick, strong, gets in good positiona and not a bad finisher!

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:42 pm

He don't stop moving. That's a cue for a song :lol:
Don't stop moving baby all that moving drives you crazy bogle bogle :lol: