Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS GET BACK TO SUPPORTING OUR CLUB

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 pm

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WE ARE 4th in The League and EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR, The Players have been Spoken to and I believe they will go to Bristol City on Saturday Take it out on them. ONWARDS and UPWARDS. COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LETS GET BACK TO SUPPORTING OUR CLUB

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm

I hope that the players have responded in a positive way for our sake.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Exactly my sentiments. What we say won't affect Ridsdale's decisions until the end of the season and even then I think it will be a decision taken by the board and not influenced by us.

We need to support the boys. That's the only way we'll get promoted.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

agree,almost 10 thousand of us have already signed up to the dream, now lets give all at the club the opportunity to keep their end of the deal

bring on 2010

Sack

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:45 pm

sack wrote:agree,almost 10 thousand of us have already signed up to the dream, now lets give all at the club the opportunity to keep their end of the deal

bring on 2010

Sack

Just renewed this morning, and a steady flow of other people doing the same. I would think if figures quoted on here are correct then at least 9.500 could be acheived.

Not sure whats going to happen with our money yet (player investment, pay off more debts, line PR's pocket) but this club needs us more than ever at the moment and I'm willing to take a risk in order to realise my/our dream......Watching the mighty Bluebirds playing in the premiership with sell out crowds every week!!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm

I would rather be in your position at this moment in time than ours
!!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WE ARE 4th in The League and EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR, The Players have been Spoken to and I believe they will go to Bristol City on Saturday Take it out on them. ONWARDS and UPWARDS. COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Let's hope we can get a good win against Brizzle and get back to winning ways!

let's hope DJ get's to use the ST money to strengthen too

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm

glad were all feeling possitive again :thumbup:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 pm

bluecyw wrote:glad were all feeling possitive again :thumbup:

After Peterborough Away it has taken me nearly 3 days to get over it, but now we must move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WE ARE 4th in The League and EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR, The Players have been Spoken to and I believe they will go to Bristol City on Saturday Take it out on them. ONWARDS and UPWARDS. COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said, come on City. lets make 2010 the year to remember for all the right reasons !!!!!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Well said, come on City. lets make 2010 the year to remember for all the right reasons !!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: