Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If 9 out of 10 Managers keep slating us...

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:52 am

we will get promoted........

I'm not sure whether it's just me being sensitive or whether it's a fact, but it seems that at the moment every opposition Manager is just laying into us.....after yet another defeat for them.

Quite frankly long may it continue, because if they're pissed off we must be doing something right. Let's pray every Manager slates us from now until May.......that way we can wave to them as we pass by on the victory bus.

P.S. Ian Holloway is excused from any criticism, he is the 1 in 10 this season.

Re: If 9 out of 10 Managers keep slating us...

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:we will get promoted........

I'm not sure whether it's just me being sensitive or whether it's a fact, but it seems that at the moment every opposition Manager is just laying into us.....after yet another defeat for them.

Quite frankly long may it continue, because if they're pissed off we must be doing something right. Let's pray every Manager slates us from now until May.......that way we can wave to them as we pass by on the victory bus.

P.S. Ian Holloway is excused from any criticism, he is the 1 in 10 this season.

IH understands football in championship not like the foreign managers ! After all in European leagues you are not allowed to tackle but play pass the ball as many times you can while apponant watches :laughing6:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:04 pm

I've always liked Ian Holloway, reminds me a bit of Warnock, honest, outspoken, always speaks his mind and doesn't Bull sh** anyone.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Got a little song for Kenny Burns and all other manatees (Holloway excluded) to the tune of Lambeth walk we all love the Warnock way we all laugh at what you say we'll be up in may playing the Warnock way

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I've always liked Ian Holloway, reminds me a bit of Warnock, honest, outspoken, always speaks his mind and doesn't Bull sh** anyone.

Agree .